New reg new clan

Started by Twilight Shadow, June 30, 2010, 07:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

PM me if you want to join a clan/ my clan or post if your going to make a clan under this post

Gen. Volkov

Oh whoops, I posted a threatening note, then I noticed you were talking about the new reg round. I'm considering remaking Woof, if enough people want to join.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

whoops is right but whats WOOF?

Gen. Volkov

Woof is a clan I founded many Eras ago. It actually originally started in another prom game entirely, which is now dead. I have periodically brought Woof back from time to time, and done various things with it. I've run multiple wars, dominated the game, and used it as a clan to train new people.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 30, 2010, 11:34:12 PM
Oh whoops, I posted a threatening note, then I noticed you were talking about the new reg round. I'm considering remaking Woof, if enough people want to join.
I might join Woof if it was recreated.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 02, 2010, 01:22:04 AM
Woof is a clan I founded many Eras ago. It actually originally started in another prom game entirely, which is now dead. I have periodically brought Woof back from time to time, and done various things with it. I've run multiple wars, dominated the game, and used it as a clan to train new people.

Oh ok sounds interesting, is it an enjoyable clan?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOh ok sounds interesting, is it an enjoyable clan?

Depends on your definition of enjoyable, I suppose, but most people seem to like being part of Woof.

Twilight Shadow

Shadow

Please don't bump threads without something new to say in them.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

ok sorry shadow.
Well....
Volkov do you think Woof is going to start up this reg round with recruits coming in?

Gen. Volkov

Possible. We'll see. My work schedule may prevent me from running it effectively.

Sevah

If reg is up i'll create a clan and train some little ninjas  d=D
Or i'd be assistant leader of Woof.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

Well, I've decided to make Woof, so here's an open call to join up when I do.