Blackadders (BAº)

Started by Neobaron, May 03, 2011, 09:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pac-man

Seems like there are too many white hat clans. Sombody should start a clan that does whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want.

Oh, wait. All the good clans would kill them...
Turbo Highest Rank: #2
Reg Highest Rank: #11

Neobaron

Quote from: Pac-man on May 03, 2011, 10:18:38 AM
Seems like there are too many white hat clans. Sombody should start a clan that does whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want.

You judge the character of a clan based on the character of its members, not on the statement of its goals.

BAº will not accept anyone who has a history of locking the game or being a general malcontent, and I have a proven record of keeping my word with regard to the stated goals of this clan.

That said, BAº is one of a very small number of clans in RWL's history that has functioned entirely as a peacekeeping unit rather than an offensive unit, and history proves that we react negatively to the perpetuation of injustice rather than enforce it  for our own gains.

---

Quote from: Firetooth on May 03, 2011, 10:07:22 AM
I like the sound of this clan, but let me state something.

Aperture science will remain peaceful and merely wishes to net, but given our curernt line up, messing with us would probably not be a wise decision.

We will not be locking land or anything like that, hopefully our clans will not be in conflict. Have a good round :)

It will do you no good to threaten me or insist that enforcement is a poor decision.

When BAº goes to war, the entire server has traditionally gone to war behind us.

Keep yourselves in check, and you will never hear from me.

Get out of hand or put the rest of the players in a position where they have to cannibalize their friends or their own gains, and you will hear from all of us.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

I'm not trying to give you orders or intimidate you, I'm just informing you of our stance. We will respond to any attacks on us simply because we have high net. In fact, you're the one making veiled threats lol. I just want to enjoy a round without worrying about getting all our net destroyed because we're supposedly ruining the game or something. I just hope you keep to the principle of keeping people in check and don't just become simple thugs who hit anybody with a decent networth. I'm all for nasty clans who lock land and terrorize people being kept in check, but I'm just saying that we will not tolerate any attacks on us.

Quote2) To ensure that clans are kept in check.

Very vague, what does keeping clans in check actually entail? I agree with your principlies, but this is a competitive game.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Neobaron

We are not a threat except to those who would perceive our goals as threatening.

There is no need to feel threatened if your objectives are pure.

---

QuoteVery vague, what does keeping clans in check actually entail? I agree with your principlies, but this is a competitive game.

Circumstantial.

However, any clan in violation of basic utilitarian principles will be questioned, and requests made for them to fall in line.

We do not mind peaceful netting.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 03, 2011, 10:08:24 AM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 03, 2011, 09:43:06 AM
If I started playing again I thought about making DI or EO again. :) And I'd keep the no attacking a person more than three times rule. :p

If you did that I'd have to remake KM or Empire and run a rampage on the entire game.

*sends emails*

If these things happened I might actually start playing Regular again...

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on May 03, 2011, 11:13:00 AM

Who's to say they're not?

*Ominous silence*

Twilight Shadow

Somebody should start a clan that does whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want.

Watch it bub!!! If the good clans are willing to kill me(leave northern hordes out of it) Bring it!!! It will be great fun for me.

Neobaron

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 03, 2011, 11:16:11 AM
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on May 03, 2011, 11:13:00 AM

Who's to say they're not?

*Ominous silence*

You wouldn't dare.

::)

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on May 03, 2011, 11:08:34 AM
We are not a threat except to those who would perceive our goals as threatening.

There is no need to feel threatened if your objectives are pure.

---

QuoteVery vague, what does keeping clans in check actually entail? I agree with your principlies, but this is a competitive game.

Circumstantial.

However, any clan in violation of basic utilitarian principles will be questioned, and requests made for them to fall in line.

We do not mind peaceful netting.
Cool, then we can live and let live, as the saying goes.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pac-man

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 03, 2011, 11:18:22 AM
Somebody should start a clan that does whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want.

Watch it bub!!! If the good clans are willing to kill me(leave northern hordes out of it) Bring it!!! It will be great fun for me.

Oh? I was not aware that you ran a clan such as this...?

Twilight Shadow

Question were you once known as "a" ?

Pac-man

No.

The first time I ever played reg, I was called Cluny. Then Pac-Man. Now Ranger.

In turbo I have always been Pac-Man or Insert Clever Name here.

Why do you ask?

Twilight Shadow

Just wondering if you were vargarths brother undercover lol

Pac-man

I know Vargarth IRL, but I'm not his little brother.