Blades

Started by calria, May 10, 2004, 06:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

All of the information on the clan info page seems to be out of date. What's the AIM of someone in charge of Blades? I have something urgent I wish to check with them about, and I'm reticent to in-game about it.
My AIM is superfairygal... someone contact me from the clan, please?

lonewolf

Join the clan and I will make you diplomat so you can change it I am very lazy.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Blood Wake

i dont know whats going on in the clan, it seems like TJ keeps dieing from inactivity and then the clan wil go to someone who doesnt really care, i wish someone would just hand it over to me for now because i am always trying to get things back on track
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

lonewolf

Huh! I will be leader now you be helper man good.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the