Threats'n'Aid

Started by Claws'n'Paws, April 08, 2003, 10:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claws'n'Paws

It sure gets annoyin' when people you attack start threatenin' you.  They say the lamest threats it's hilarious.  

Also, I will aid any warlord who needs it.  I don't have too much, but with all my land I can send off money.  I don't know why I'm doing this, I guess I don't want to get close to the top 10.  I hear once you get in, it's too easy to get out and too hard to stay in.

"IM" 39 if you want aid.  I'm rank 16 or so (so I don't think I can aid the high ranked 3-).
I am Claws'n'Paws.

Badrang the Tyrant

True, once you get in you get attacked tons more times than before.  And it is pretty hard to stay in since people are attacking you and you get 5 turns every 10 minutes.  Believe me, I know from experience <_< .

Claws'n'Paws

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantTrue, once you get in you get attacked tons more times than before.  And it is pretty hard to stay in since people are attacking you and you get 5 turns every 10 minutes.  Believe me, I know from experience <_< .
Heh same here- I was rank 3 not too long ago.  Xenoicide kinda changed that for me.

Also,

Everybody asks me if I'm Claws'n'Paws on aim, or "Moonbrink Icetouch"

The answer is no.

The only wolf rpg character I am is Lyteski.
I am Claws'n'Paws.

Abby The Rat

Do you Know Moonbrink Icetouch?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Claws'n'Paws

Quote from: Ad The RatDo you Know Moonbrink Icetouch?
No...though the name does sound vaguely familar.  Is she a friend of yours?
I am Claws'n'Paws.