Cheating

Started by Orcrist, February 05, 2003, 08:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

The point of this game is to have fun and try to compete against other people fairly . I will repeat FAIRLY. Josh, also known as TarsonisIV, had an amazing account, but it was hacked into. I'm sorry, but it's obvious who did it. I ask the admins to ban this person from ever trying to get in again. I post this in strategy because we all have one, and they're all fair...but one...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Dinate

Quote from: OrcristThe point of this game is to have fun and try to compete against other people fairly . I will repeat FAIRLY. Josh, also known as TarsonisIV, had an amazing account, but it was hacked into. I'm sorry, but it's obvious who did it. I ask the admins to ban this person from ever trying to get in again. I post this in strategy because we all have one, and they're all fair...but one...
Is that stone wall jackson on your avatar he was smart but was on the wrong side I mean come on the south :blink:  
Dinate Zentan.  A.K.A Clovis
Head of army comand for Valor, and leader of the Imps.

Orcrist

I'm from PA. In the Civil War, I don't really think there was a "wrong" side: just 2 very different opinions and causes. Stonewall Jackson was a brilliant general, even though I support the Union cause. It's sorta confusing...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Germania 4

I just thought of a good avatar. My personal hero  :D  

Krull of the Kaptors

Wickedclaw

stonewall was awesome, I am doing a speech on him for my speech class. And rommel was a brilliant SOB, but it was kinda sad that he plotted against Hitler and ended up commiting suicide instead of killed by Hitler and his SS or SA, one of the 2, cant remember.

Deathclaw

I think it is SS.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Germania 4

There is speculation on whether or not Rommel did actually plot to kill Hitler, or he could have been framed. SA was replaced by the SS after Hitler came to power and I do believe Rommel was his chief body guard back then... can't remember.

Wickedclaw

yes you are right, I just looked at it today in WW2 class. Rommel could have been framed, but the guy with one arm and one eye, cant remember his name, was the head. But the meeting at Wolf's lair was the whole start of it all and I think Rommel was there, so I guess he had something to do with it...

Krull of the Kaptors

I think that Rommel was killed by Hitler. When he was in hospital I think they slipped cyanide into his drink, or framed him somehow. Anyway, I have a friend who has read the biography on the Desert Fox. I should ask him.

Rommel was one of Hitlers general's, I believe commander of the armoured forces in North Africa, hence his name Desert Fox. He was a very sky and cunning commander.

Anybody else German in background? Because I am.

Germania 4

Your probably thinking of himmler (can't remember correct spelling of his name). He was hitlers second hand man towards the end of the war.

There was a movie about him, I think it ended with him killing himself with poison, but that doesn't mean its ending is accurate.

Rommel was the commander of the Afrika Korps and after operation lightfoot? he was reassigned to the defenses at normandy

I have a few german friends, but no german in me.

Trident

Say it with me, Wickedclaw!  We should all be banend and go to panda-land!

Deathclaw

Quote from: TridentSay it with me, Wickedclaw!  We should all be banend and go to panda-land!
Say it with me, Retto! Trident is spamming!

Krull of the Kaptors

I just found out from one of my friends who studied Rommel..

Rommel was tried in court for a number of incidents, and instead of losing face and being killing by the red tape, he ended his own life.

Himmler did likewise, when Nazi Germany crumbled and Hitler committed suicide he took the little blue pill. They found his skull and noted fragments of the glass capsule among his teeth.

So 3 infamous Nazi's die at thier own hands.

Deathclaw

Hittler had an acid pit in his palace, and if he didn't like you he'd toss you in it.