Loyalty

Started by Scringepaw, March 04, 2003, 04:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Wait... I'm still confused.
*gives up and resigns herself to live in a constant state of confusion*

Holby

*Surprised that Cal wasn't living in confusion already*
I confused, too? Yiss. Everyone confused, too? Yiss.  
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Nope, not everyone.

I've got him. I was when he first said that.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Good, now you can explain what everyone is confused about and why?
I will not deleted this

Rough Raiders

I think i know what he is talking about...*ponders* But im horrible at explaining so don't ask me. :blink:  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

Are you telling me that M&M's aren't in Europe? Oh my god. How do you live. They are little choclates. There are different types. Peanut, Regular, Crispy, PEanutButter. I feel so bad for you English people.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

I'm not 100% sure, being an American, but I *think* they do have M&M's in Europe. Maybe they're not so much of a pop culture icon as they are here, but they have them.

Badrang the Tyrant

*goes to live with calria and Holby*  I think they have M&M's everywhere in the world (just about everywhere).  I mean they do Coca-Cola that way...

Of course we have M&Ms in England! I love them! But I've never tried peanut butter flavoured...

Kyle

Propaganda gives you about 200 loyalty a turn--not much!
The Burrowed Wildcat

The Lady Shael

I think it depends on what rank you are, or how much nw you have. So, for maybe someone further down the ranks you might get that much, but for others it could be much higher.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Yes Kyle, you must realise that everything is different in this game according to troop numbers, building numbers, and species type...You always post, trying to tell good information, but it is only pertaining to yourself, and it gets quite irritating that you have not yet realised it yet. Anyone who is around this "burrowed wildcat" feel free to attack him with leaders because he only has about 2000!

calria

*snerks*
2000 leaders? Gosh that's amusing! lol

For propaganda, wouldn't the amount of extra loyalty you get also be in relation to the percentage of your land that's huts? So someone with *snerk* 2000 leaders wouldn't get the same amount as someone with 200,000, even when they had similar land amounts and networths.