Turns while on vacation

Started by Deathclaw, January 10, 2003, 05:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I am wondering if you collect turns while on vacation.  I'll need to every once in a while for some weekends for things.  If I would, then that would be great for me.  Just wondering.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Bloodrath

No, I believe you can't collect turns while on vacation. my friend didn't get any when he was on that status. To bad though.

Deathclaw

Yes, it truly is.  If you did, you would have 350 turns (250 out and 100 stored) to build yourself up.  Most who go on vacation move down because the people behind them move up.  Unless, of course, people around you tear each other apart, which isn't often happening.

Bloodrath

Oh, well can't have everything going for us in the game. To bad though but it does make sense. People would just go on vacation to get turns without being attacked. Even though people would by pass you, when you 72 hours was up you would have a ton of turns to get back ahead of them. Oh well.. good times. ;)  

Deathclaw

Yes.  I wouldn't, though, because I am an RWL-a-holic... :lol:  :D  :lol:  

Orcrist

I went on vacation and didn't gain any turns.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Trident

That sucks.  I never go on vacation for that fact.  ..Though I've paid for that -.-

Deathclaw

*laugh* good job... lol.  I have never gone on vacation because I haven't had a reason yet.  I will next weekend for sure.

Slynder Talderhash

I believe that you would gain turns for the first 12 hours that your account wasn't frozen, but that's just a guess. I really don't know. If so, you'd only gain something like 122 turns anyway.
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Deathclaw

122 still can help quite a bit.  I have some experience of what 100 turns can do.  :P  Turns are helpful... we should get 5 turns in 20 minutes or something.

Wickedclaw

My brother went on vacation and he had no turns, and then he came back and he had 100 turns stored. It was weird, he just had them stored and he had 0 regular unstored turns.

Deathclaw

Who is your brother?  Lucky, my brother makes fun of Redwall when he is home from college.  That is weird... at least he had some to mess with... probably a glitch or bug.

Wickedclaw

LOL, i just got my brother to read the first 2 redwall books, and i am trying to get my neighbor to read one. But my brother is Mossflower wolves, rank 77. He is ok, but I like attacking him to see what he tries to do to me. Its kinda fun, lol

Deathclaw

I bet it is.  My mom is reading Redwall.  She says it is "okay" and "I have to get a little more into the book and see."

I am pretty sure she likes them, though.

Aldor Plain Walker

yeah, I was gone for 3 days and set it up on vacation mode.  I was upset to find when I came back I had no turns!  I would have been much better off just to let people pound me and build up the max turns while I was gone.  I would say that unless you know for sure that you won't have computer access for at least a week, don't use vacation mode.