Site suspension

Started by The Lady Shael, June 17, 2007, 07:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Heh, well, if worse comes to worst, we'll resort to that. But who knows? If things turn out to be unbalanced, we might not have any choice. =p

In the meantime, I've fixed the script. Think I found out why so many kidnappings were taking place. It's been fixed. Also, instead of average networth, it is now the total networth that determines who is the kidnappee and kidnapper. And, only a random member from the lowest 5 clan members (by networth) will be chosen. If you're above that five, you're safe.
If you're kidnapped, you should have an alert show up in your news that says you've been kidnapped.

Also, turns now come when they say they do. In case anyone was interested.

Still working on clan message board. Don't expect anything fancy.  :-P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

something is better than nothing, thats for sure! Nice job Shael!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Naltaca

Congratulations to Shael!!

[EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH AWARD]

I think possible a "[MOST REDUNDANT POSTER]" award could possible be awarded as well.
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

I think I know who you have in mind for the latter award... but I could be wrong. XD.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

no, Badrang cannot code.  I recently visited a kid's website that offered help on how to read HTML.  XD

Peace Alliance

Having more coders is something ive always been okey with, problem is a RWL admin has to reach a level of worthiness that not everyone does. keep in mind the person with the most power to exploit something is the guy who built it!

Shaels much more productive then Retto, and i still believe the skills and devotion of the current staff is bringing RWL into a new "era" if you will.

Alazar is Back

Yeah, I think that Peace put that right, i like the game much more now, i just wish that we had the player base that we used to have....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Dark Servant

Zomgs im a coder! /spam

The only problem is that if i did help, Shael would have more free time. And if Shael had more free time, she would probably use it harass me on the phone more. So, its in my best interest to not help ya guys out, sorry.  :-(

In all seriousness, I'm not familiar with the game at all, and I've got projects of my own I'm working on. Shael was just being modest, she is really a one woman coding powerhouse who don't need no one else's help anyways.

good luck
- mike
- A game i'm currently working on.