Stop Rping start Cheesing!!

Started by , January 30, 2003, 08:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stop Rping start Cheesing!! Stop Rping start Cheesing!! Stop Rping start Cheesing!! Stop Rping start Cheesing!! I PRTEST AGAINST PRGING, LETS RE-START THE CHEESE FORUMS!!!!!!!!

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

This is the Role-play section, NOT CHEESE!

Bloodrath

Cheeesy, why don't you stop posting such stupid messages. If you want people to like you then control yourself. This board is already full of a lot of junk and we do not need any more of it. Like not just this post, but all the other ones you have made. All I see is stupid childish posts topics with your name on it. Just stop. Enough is enough.

RazorClaw

Cheeeesy, what is your warlord number? *devious smile*

I can't help it taht i'm always the only person on. BTW my number is 910.

Cheesing? Are you a member of Cafi yet? You should be... Just ask Holby.

Besk

HOW ABOUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET"S KEEP ROLLPLAYING AND NOT CHEEEEEESY SO NOOOOOOO

Saevel Amalith

I think that everyone here would much rather RP, how old are you by the way?

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

calria

at any rate, covered in cheese as you are or no, please, please, please dear... learn to spell and/or type. We all have our typos and misspellings at times, but seriously... "prging"? uhmmmm no.

TR Shadow

Quote from: calriaat any rate, covered in cheese as you are or no, please, please, please dear... learn to spell and/or type. We all have our typos and misspellings at times, but seriously... "prging"? uhmmmm no.
Heh, you're acting like Deathclaw: He's the spelling corrector.

But, anyway, I'm not too crazy about cheese, so no.

calria

acting like Deathclaw? whoa...
could be worse, though... I could be acting like Josh.

ah, Josh... the warlord everyone loves to hate. :D