should dead hordes be removed from the score list?

Started by i love pizza, February 07, 2003, 11:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i love pizza

i think that having all the dead warlords on the scores list is nice cause you get to see all the old account names. it is nastalgic! But it is slowing down the system and it is annoying to have a good net worth but to be back so far because there are better accounts then you but they are dead! it is pointless to have them on there!

Vengerak

I say we should keep them. They've worked hard, & their legacy should remain. You can turn them off at a click, if it annoys you that much.

calria

*sigh*

as someone whose account is now one of those glorious red ones, keep them!
how else will we know who's gone by?

Hmm. Good ideas, but it takes up server space. MAybe we could have a seperate server just for those that died[fight in a special server after you die!]. They can fight in heaven[or hell since they are vermin]

Bran Stoneshield

They should be removed, it gets annoying to see all the dead guys lol  B)  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Tsarmina

I don't mind the dead being there. The disabled accounts are the only ones that ever bother me, and then not even much. The dead you can get rid of with a simple click, but you can't get rid of the disabled and there's tons of them.

But, really, all it takes is a bit of scrolling and you're okay. Scrolling never hurt anyone.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Besk

I think they should be taken off because they are ANNOYING

General Austin

And besides, the disabled ones all cheated, so they should not have the privilege of staying in the game scores.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bran Stoneshield

Quote from: General AustinAnd besides, the disabled ones all cheated, so they should not have the privilege of staying in the game scores.
Ur correct General!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

But maybe thay dident cheat? THAY SHOULD STAY!
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Deathclaw

This is not a role-playing topic... should move it somewhere else. Seems as if this is a case of... SPAM!

Bluemoon, are you saying that because you could've been disabled before, maybe? Just wondering...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

goggle head

General Austin

Tons and tons of pointless posting so you can get a beter name on the left of your signature or whatever. :huh:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.