Hi ya rwl

Started by Ereptor, April 17, 2005, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I swore i would never write one of these things.  The ole, "I am quiting rwl forever, so beg me to stay" lol.  Well this isn't exactly that.  I am writing to say thank you to this community and for giving me a great experience in becoming part of it.  I have spent many a night plotting exploits, attacks and raising my defenses in the wake of enemy sieges.  I have had a great time and there is to many people to mention to thank and to remember.  I thank all of you with a bow and turn of my cloak as i....."Walk into shadow"

For those of you wondering why i decided to write this here and now and wondering what my plans are you may read below.

Road trip from Chattanooga TN, to San Juana, Costa Rica.  I am going to open up a small surf shop/shave ice store out of my 74 VW Camper.  I am leaving in about a month and selling my computer so i won't be online very much at all.  

Special Mention:
Nick - man with the plan
Josh - fought with, fought against, fought for.
Wolf - long lost worthy enemy
Peace - fought beside him in many wars
Holby - fought against in many wars
Windy - aided and was usually aided by in many wars
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Aqualis

Sweet, that sounds like fun.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

Awe, we'll all miss thee Ereptor.  Great fun it was to play against you/with you for all these years.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Deathclaw

Good luck. You're always welcome back.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Bye, Ereptor! Hope you have fun!  

Ashyra Nightwing

Buh-bye, Ereptor! And good luck... You were a great Emperor, even though I never admitted it up until now. Holding the top spot for almost the entire second era...  =D

windhound

O.o  wow..  
sounds like an expirience..
best of luck with it ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

I have a buddy that has a hotel down there in the surfing area. I think it is near a place called King?s Cove and is called the San Michael Hotel. He says good things about the country and the people.

Have fun, be careful.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Golden

::cries:: I didn't get mentioned ::cries::  

The Lady Shael

See ya Ereptor! Good luck with the business and have fun! Don't forget RWL either. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

*jealous* not only do you posses the ability to part from RWL, but you get to go start a wicked life at the same time!

ah, well i wish you well, you've known me since i was a newb.

Holby

Good luck mate.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Good luck, man. We had a few good rows...(Bah. Not on your list...I leave for 4 months ((AGAIN)) and you forget me?)

Anyhow, it's sad to see that people are  slowly leaving, but real life > RWL.