Yes, darlings, I return...

Started by calria, April 24, 2005, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Yes, I'm back, for the moment, at least.
I'm about to graduate college in 14 days...
What's happened since I was last here?

Dumped Ad, dated another guy, might be pregnant, got dumped, and now I'm thinking about getting back with Ad...
I also won several awards for historical research, wrote a short story that may be put out for publication soon, got the designation of Summa Cum Laude on my diploma, got voted VP of Leadership for Phi Theta Kappa, and tied for Student of the Year at my college.

I also just applied for RedVenture II.

What ever happened to RedCon?

Anyway, I'm back. ph34r my 1337 grammar skills.

Ashyra Nightwing

RedCon died. Again. That's pretty annoying. I was looking forward to it..

Nothing much has happened since you left last time. RWL's going through a period of extreme inactivity.. *kicks it*

And, yes, hi! *waves*

Golden

Wait, I thought u and Ad got married??????

Did someone else from RWL get married? Or do i have things all wrong........

The Lady Shael

They were getting married. I know there's a couple at Terrouge who are engaged, but I don't think they go here.

*waves at Cal* Great to see you back! There have been many laments of no one to check our grammar.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Great to see you. Had wondered what ever happened. Seems like you have been having a full life.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Hey, thats funny, i dumped Ad too!... err..

good to see you le back!

RazorClaw

Evil Ad-dumper.  :P  Welcome back. I have exceeded your post count, and will not listen to ur grmtikal st8tmntz.  

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

Actually Shael, for a short time period I was going grammar crazy on those who refused to obey the rules of the English grammar system.  But after many rude insults by the evil people here I stopped.  

Anyways, welcome back Calria!  Its about time you get your rear-end back here.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Quote from: ScarwakeActually Shael, for a short time period I was going grammar crazy on those who refused to obey the rules of the English grammar system.  But after many rude insults by the evil people here I stopped.  

Anyways, welcome back Calria!  Its about time you get your rear-end back here.
Shut up, you stupid git.  

calria

*sniggers* Toggie, my darling, one must have good grammar before requiring it of others. Hence, my amazingness and irreplacability.

Ad and I had set the date of November 20, 2007 before we broke up...
There are actually 5-6 couples on Terrouge, I believe... Melanie and Paddy, Sha and Falar, and a few others... isn't Stormy dating someone now? I don't really know; I've been too busy with normalcy to get into the gossip machine.

I shall retrieve my post count from all of you, foul posting monkeys!

Scarwake

Oh hush, Sarah! lol

Toggie has excellent grammar.  The thing is though, Toggie doesn't really care to use it.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

It's amazing how much better Toggie's grammar gets when Toggie speaks in the third person. XD

Peace Alliance

hey... guys.... who's toggie?

Blood Wake

I'm guessing its TJ, lol

but anyway, good to see you again though we have never really talked
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h