Voting

Started by Retto, February 05, 2003, 07:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Once Retto made the site an admin took number 1. Stormclaw, if I'm not mistaken.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Abby The Rat

Oh and what about the late nighters?

I.E me. I can wait up to 6:00 in the morning.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Shael of Torethevel

Nope, I think that the admin with the first account is Boze. He's the one who made the game, I think. Stormclaw's first account was #3. I think, anyways. I could be wrong.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Deathclaw

I was always under the impression that Retto made the game... hmmmm......

Menatus

Yeah, if you look up #1 it's just Admin. Since Stormclaw was 3, it must be Boze.

Shael of Torethevel

Retto joined later too, under the Deran-Jed Pumer Clan. I forgot what the number was though.  

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

Deathclaw

Yeah, he was 21 or something.

calria

hey is there any way that maybe you guys could reserve the single/double digits for players who've been on for a long time, as kind of  payback for our loyalty? *sniff* I'm pwoud of my number...

Holby

11th oldest number still in white <_<
I'll kick up a fuss if I don't get a double digit, and more of a one if a 1000+ gets a single. Err, not too nice of me, is it? Still, if I get 121 that wouldn't be bad. Oh, but when someone else gets 121... Not sure what I'll do then... hmm...
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

:huh:

Well, we all know that this'll end up going in the favour of the crappy little warlords who haven't dedicated squat to the game who want a reset, simply because they outnumber the hard-working, long standing members who don't want a reset.

I'd just like to say that this sucks. The top ten has never been more up in the air than it has been recently, & this is in no way necesarry.

I would like to be informed as to when exactly the reset will take place, so that I can make some futile use of what I do have, having earned it over a course of some 7000 turns & many (Wasted.) hours of play, when I really could & should have been doing other things.  <_<

I have to say that, come the reset, I shan't re-commence playing. Its been fun, but I've spent too long on this, & I've come too close to achieving my goals with this account. Frankly, I no longer have the fresh eagerness about playing this game to start from scratch with a gaggle of newbies swarming all around me.

So, goodbye in advance, guys. Its been fun.

Dam that reset! Can we just reset the numbers, but keep our stats. I have worked hard and spent 2 months trying to achive rank 55 and my 3 mill rats. I too would not liek it if it was all taken away from me, and I was once again one the level of being swarmed by noobs! I shall continiue playing, but it will be with much less heart and sould, and it is especially not fair to the top ten to be swarmed by noobs just because they are better. I bid you all good day, and please, change your minds!!!!

Shael of Torethevel

This way, actually, it will be more fair, and that you know, Cheesy. With everyone starting from the same starting point, we can see who is really skilled at the game. Many people criticized Stormclaw for "stealing" and "sitting on top of" the number one spot for almost since the beginning of the game, since he was the 2nd person to join. There are probably a few newbies out there with very new warlord numbers that have to struggle through 1000 other warlord numbers, while the older ones have already made it to the top, and sit back and relax. If you really feel this way, I can tell you are frightened that people newer to this game will pass you while you are left at the bottom. Everyone deserves a fair chance. I, for one, think that watching a reset of this game would be very interesting to observe indeed.

Leader of El Queso, #419

griever

If all the oldbies are so great, it shouldn't be hard to climb back up to the top.  And if all the newbies are so bad, they'll remain at the bottom.  It's just the networth numbers will be smaller.

Vengerak

BAH.

Well, I didn't bother to read about the hacking or anything, so my rant was ill-informed. Still, it'll be an irritance starting over again, & I don't know if I have the same amount of fresh enthusiasm for the game I did when I first started playing to go through all the...stuff...again.

AzureLink

is it going to reset and when
Azure-Link
I Dont take any attacks without a good reason without retaliating