New server!

Started by Retto, February 08, 2003, 02:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

it's up!

We've had a bit of a problem with things like...ah...crontabs. they're kinda important stuff, but I figured that we messed up everyone's day getting them online at 3:00, and that it would be unfair to delay it...so you just get it without the turns every 10 minutes...and without automated rank-updating.

Enjoy!
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Thank you so much Retto, Boze. U guyz rock. I got 5!!

Badrang the Tyrant

it wont let me use my account that i just started!

Jedi!?

I noticed that: Next turn in
1 minutes, Turns: 0
10 minutes, Turns: 0
:D Oh well.
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Beem

So, how long do you think it will take to fix something like that?   I don't mean to sound pushy, and sorry if I came off as soo ^_^  
-Beem   :ph34r:  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Beem

who wad disabled already!?   *finds if funny that within the first 20 minutes someone was diabled*   hehe  was it that   beatles guy?  :ph34r:  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Annatar

actualy he was disabled with 5 minutes i think.. well it probably is beatles.
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

So many people are joining it's weird... It makes you realise how popular RWL is...

Krull of the Kaptors

Eh.. how coime I can still use my old account? I'm confused. peeps are saying their getting new numbers.. is there a new site where to get these things?!

Do we make a new horde or something?

Stormclaw

http://warlords.iboze.com is the new site. The old one (http://rwl.xepher.net or www.xepher.net/~rwl) will quite likely be shut down soon.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

R34598

Hey I started but it won't let me do nothing it just keeps saying I need to log in which I did 20 times.

Loganus

Its not funny, the guy who got disabled was my little brother for no reason!!!

Loganus

He was Marlfox Horde, and he didnt do anything wrong, PLEASE REACTIVATE HIM!

Holby

:rolleyes: Well, if so, you have to explain you have other family members who play. Take it up with the admin.
I will not deleted this

Stormclaw

The owner of 'Marlfox horde' was a cheater. His account go bye bye. 'Kay? Good.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.