On Wolf Bite (#63)

Started by Retto, February 18, 2003, 08:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

We are in the process of resolving the issue. So please shut up about it unless you have some very very solid evidence that is case-closed type information.

Things will be fixed, but you need to have patience, and go off to do other things.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Blood Wake

yes as i said before you need proof
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Kilkenne

He said to drop it, so drop it.

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Deathclaw

Bluemoon, that is complete and total spam. Please, avoid your pointless and worthless spamming.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Lady Shael

Can people.....at least......try to put more than half of a no-sense sentence in their posts? I waste energy scrolling the mouse to avoid them.......

Anyways....Retto, are we allowed to talk (or complain) about DDD? Will you even look INTO this problem? Please? I really want something done about it...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Deathclaw

What is the problem with DDD? Haven't checked General Discussion lately... guess I'll do that now.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Sorry...Womt do it agin..
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

wolf bite

And since ?the clan of the flaming blades? is being scrutinized by the demands of KM, can we also take a real close look at the clan that appeared suddenly designed to attack my clan with leader attacks right before KM makes attacks ?the clan of the better flaming Blades??

Intentionally cheating to fight what they wrongfully perceived as cheating is ? cheating.

I know your workload is high, but this ?new? clan has and is doing a lot of damage.  At least check their offence news and see if it seems strange.

Thanks,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Germania 4

Seeing how "news" was already deemed as insufficent evidence, may I suggest you find more proof before doing the same thing, I, was condemned for, by YOU.

If you want to argue about it, make a thread in general discussion.

Edit: Let me point out something you missed by bolding it.

wolf bite

It is simple, stay with me on this.

If my whole clan must adentify themselfs and all our IPs checked because of your request, then is it not only fair that you should have to do the same thing to show there is no bias.

1+1=2

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

Okay, I have facts on this whole wolf bite issue.  I was an admin at TSR giving me the ability to look at every members IP address, email, and name.
I've looked at his and others like Blood Wake's they are not the same person, they do not share the same IP address, email address or the same first name.  They are infact family members, relatives of each other.  Something like brothers or father and son.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kilkenne

And this topic was dead, what...a month ago? We had all dropped it...Good to have the information, though.

Ereptor

scarwake your a friggin blade.  we are supposed to believe you?  you've got to be kidding me.  woops.  try again ole pal
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blood Wake

i too was an admin until the account died (#1, me, beatles, and scarwake shared it) and we are not the same people believe me or not me and scarwake speek the truth, so you can go on about it but everything you say is a lie, and there is no point to say things because there are proven facts that we are not multis.

and by the way scarwake is only in the blade caln in the original warlords but not in tsr
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h