As per Boze' instructions...

Started by Stormclaw, February 22, 2003, 05:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Giant

Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Shadow Giant

hehe...j/k. I hate spam as much as you guys do, even though some of it is me. I forgot about the old server as soon as this one was up, so I can't say anything.
PS ever wondered why spam is called such? why would you name useless emails/posts/etc after a meat alternative???
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Abby The Rat

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Boze (Admin)

Heh, way to make boze look like the bad guy.  ;) The old server was becomig a hassel to admin (I don't think anyone actually was).

Ad, could you please shorten your sig? It makes the posts hard to find. Thanks.
That's me!

Abby The Rat

I will do, I'm just leaving it up for awhile so other can see my nice long sig. after all, I've won the sig comp with 5261 characters used, I wanted to go on for the full 50,000 (That your fault admin for setting that, 5,000 should of been the max)

I take it off tonight (It morning now)  

Cheeeesy's gone now... He hasn't posted for ages, and his account seems pretty inactive.. If Shael, Menatus, Calria and Holby leave, I'm going too...
I miss Klamath...

Abby The Rat

I do too Ashyra.... I know. You and them leave, then I will leave.....

All the cool people are the ones who have played for longer... All the newbies just aren't as entertaining... I missed out a few people of that list, like Ad and Aus...

RazorClaw

Well, on the bright side, with all of these people leaving, maybe I'll be a veteran! I'm actually pretty much a newbie in many peoples' minds. I was #552 on my first account on the old server, so pretty soon I might be a cool guy and a veteran. On the not-so-bright side, all of the people who are actually cool are leaving. :(  

General Austin

I'm staying! This place got me hooked again. I'll make it official. My new number is 362, and please nobody attack me, especially Josh's friends. Last time you guys hit me quite alot because I was ahead of Joshua, that's why I quit. Please don't do it again.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Holby

Quote from: RazorClawWell, on the bright side, with all of these people leaving, maybe I'll be a veteran! I'm actually pretty much a newbie in many peoples' minds. I was #552 on my first account on the old server, so pretty soon I might be a cool guy and a veteran. On the not-so-bright side, all of the people who are actually cool are leaving. :(
Well, you've been at the forum a while now. I think that means more than your number. When Orcrist showed up at the old forum, I regarded myself as more of a vet, simply because I'd been at the forum longer.

(Then I found out his number ;) )
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Heh, Aus. I'm Josh's friends. Don't expect attacks, ever :P

The Lady Shael

Yay, Aus! *cheers* Glad to see you're as addicted as I am to RWL.

Let's see....my first account was on the old server, #55...not that old, but it's definitely not new. I was also member 25 or so on the forums...I can still remember, Klamath was leading with the majority amount of posts, and she had 28. Pretty soon, I caught up with her, and well, for the older members, they know how it continues.
It's almost weird though...how some members are actually old, but don't join the forums until much later....like Orcrist...and Josh, I think....and a couple others...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

Apart from me... I had joined the forum before I joined the RWL