I have a great idea!

Started by The Beatles, September 20, 2003, 02:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

I love all of the plans here.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

*cackles evilly and rubs her hands together gleefully* Oh, this is gonna be very much fun...hah, they think we're joking...we'll be showing them...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

*amused*
Kidding? Joking?
Oh, they shall regret those words...

(Is it just me, or is there something much more fun about declaring all out warfare on people none of us know?)

Mark

I like the sound of this *laughs, well he madly clicks the link*.  I haven't been on ROC very lately, I'll try to stick around as much as I can.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blackeyes

Hey, Mark. Come on MSN mna I gotta talk to you.

Ashyra Nightwing

*implodes* Ooooh...this is going to be sooo much fun! *snerks*

Blackeyes

I've already made a clan on the first and second servers. Please join my clan Name: RWL
Password: redwall

I am in third on server2.
And around 5th on server1.

The Beatles

Heh, you meanie, you took my land because I was weak after I killed the dude. No prob, cheers.

Dixie Ros?

Tehe, Dixie's Pixies, number 33!!  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Beatles

Alcaline! Don't take this into your own hands. We are not playing now. We will play in October, not now. Don't be a  fool.
Part 2: Can we trust you? After what you did on Warbands, I'm not sure we can trust you to be a teammate.
DO NOT JOIN HIS CLAN. Leave it, if you have joined. We play in October, repeat, October, not now.

Blackeyes

You fool. I'm trying to get people to join so they get experience on the game. And I have been forgiven for the things on warbands.

The Beatles

You have not. And gaining experience is OK, but it is not done by making a clan. A clan will be made in October, repeat, October. LISTEN.

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Beatles

QuoteRWLfanatic16: Man, and what's the point in tryig to prove yourself herE? We are supposed to take this over next month as a team. Now you telling n one to join on the forums? thats smart. u dumb---

Cheeriohs. Alcaline is an [edit]I won't insult him, though he deserves it. Not intelligent is what I mean.[/edit] I rest my case.

[edit]This just came in.
QuoteRWLfanatic16: I haven't gotten aid form him
laddiebuck1234: yes you have
laddiebuck1234: he told me
RWLfanatic16: I haven't received anyfrom him yet. He has offerd it to me but he hasn't sent it .
laddiebuck1234: lool
laddiebuck1234: he told me he sent it to you
RWLfanatic16: I haven't gotten it
laddiebuck1234: ...
laddiebuck1234: he told me he SENT IT
RWLfanatic16: Well he may have sent it. But I haven't recieved
laddiebuck1234: LOL
laddiebuck1234: ok, liar
RWLfanatic16: Man ---- you your a ----ing ------
RWLfanatic16 signed off at 11:02:01 AM.

I'm not sure this is the kind of person we want on our team. Also considering how he abused his admin powers in Warbands and destroyed many accounts, e.g. Quami's.

Blackeyes

Cheerios. Beatles sucks the ****.  Man I made it so people could see what being in lans would be like. And let me guess. Your gonna be the clan leader? Lol, I made it because I could beat you. And I have done that. You can go off now and play with your little leaders John. But I will always be the better man.