I may be back, or possibly not.

Started by Beem, June 24, 2003, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

It is possible that I am back to the forums, for a short while at least.  I left because the fun of it had been obliterated into small pieces of shrapnel that could be found once in a while, buried in a hard spot.  Anyway, I am really bored right now and I thought this might be a good time to visit the forums to see whether they had crashed into a burning smoldering pile of... something... anyway, I may be back.  Hooray for those who care, and too bad for those who are dreading it.  *Tosses skittles.* Who all is still around here anyway?  

P.S. The main reason I came back is that I want to get to 1000 posts before I leave, just so I can get a custom title. ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Almkman

Maybe if you haven't noticed Julie has a custon title at 600 and some posts.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ruatine

*clings to Beem* Stay! I've missed you. You are one of the coolest people I've ever talked to. Cal and Bloodrath left. Ad doesn't come around all that often anymore either. Others can tell you who I'm missing on that list. Those three are just the ones that come readily to mind. *looks imploringly at Beem* Please stay!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Beem

Lol, I bet that is because she is special.  Or the post count from all her accounts put together makes her 1000.  Either way, unless I play cards right and get on the good side with the Admins, I will have about 600 posts to go.  I shall become the master of skittles or some equally skittlish. (my word not yours)  

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

The Lady Shael

Yay! *glues Beem's feet* You must stay. *agrees with Teufel for the 15th time this past week* It's much funner with you around.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

Beem

Ummmm, I kinda just stopped coming.  Retreating back into the inner recesses of my house, and out into the open sea for work.  Oh, then there was school closing with the putrid stench of finals.  However, I am bored now so I came here.  *looks down at his gluedness.* Hmmmm, how am I to pounce peoples now?   Couldn't there be a more freeing method of keeping people here?  One that doesn't sentance one to a lifetime of stationary confinement?  Anyway! *tries to pounce peoples and tosses skittles.*

Hurrah. Wuzzup buddy? Remember me, I just came back around lasat week  B)  

Brock

*Catches skittles.*

If you promise to stay here forever and give me lots of skittles I'll give pry you off the floor with my lucky crowbar...
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ashyra Nightwing

Beem! Please stay! *clings* We need you! And your skittles!

Beem

*Chuckles at the people.*  I will just pop around now and then.  I don't know if I will be back permanently, no need to.  I have a lot of stuff going on right now.  *Shrugs* But I promise not to leave for good without leaving you with a skittles dispenser.  Anyway, I will be around kind of.  I will let you know before I leave for good. *Tosses skittles.*  Oh, and Brock, I will give you hmmm, 3 skittles if you pry me free of this... this... abomination known as super glue... don't people know welding people down it much more affective?  *Looks around nervously as welding torches come up everywhere.*  

The Lady Shael

*refuses to unglue his feet* That's nothing compared to what some people did to my feet. They not only used superglue, but cement as well. *catches the skittles*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

We could use elastice rubber bands tied around his middle and nailed to a wall so he can move.That shows how popular you are Shael.

Sha

Ha. It's Beem!

*unglues the glue and ties Beem to the forum with a long rope* There. Now you can move around and such, but you're still stuck here. *nods* Staying is good.  

RazorClaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael*refuses to unglue his feet* That's nothing compared to what some people did to my feet. They not only used superglue, but cement as well. *catches the skittles*
When Raine made his single-post comeback, you chained him to an iron post and he STILL managed to leave!