Which clan IS the best?

Started by Menatus, February 03, 2003, 04:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Well well well well? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Sorry.

Quamicauzilot

Agh!  Again you leave out The Clan of Winter!
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Shael of Torethevel

I voted Alliance since I hardly know any of the other clans up there. I still sorta miss DI and EO.....seeing their names makes me feel really old.....they seem like an ancient legend now....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Menatus

I was never here for DI, but when I came EO and RIM dominated the top 10, with Stormy as first and Ragefur second. (3 and 4). Then many events happened and here I am.

windhound

:)  yea for DI!  I was in it too, and was it's lowest member for a long time, in part because Tarsonis kept stealing all my land, which I took back...  he had a ton of skiffs, I had rats...
But we eventually called a truce...

I voted IMC because, well, I'm in it for one, and also it is the current strongest clan, taking up much of the top ten...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bloodrath

I am going with IMC. They are the strongest clan but Alliance comes in with a close second. Hard to choose, but in the end I voted IMC.

Deathclaw

Order of the Arrow could have it but no strong people join. They all go to IMC. I am a good leader clanwise and my clan could be the dominate one except for IMC with its group of top ten members.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Annatar

defently not Silverjuska!!

we are having umm diplomatic problems with them.. yeah thats it
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

calria

*sigh* I was in the original TBV, and then there was return of TBV, and then somehow I got mixed up in RIM, then EVTF, then IMPERIAL I think, and then another one, then my pretty rosey posey clannie...

Holby

QuoteTarsonis kept stealing all my land, which I took back... ?he had a ton of skiffs, I had rats...
But we eventually called a truce...
Ya know, Windhound? We've had our truce since 2 Nov 2002 21:56:01!
Long time. Short time for truce to pop up, considering I joined a day or two earlier :)
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

~Sobs~ How you could ppl forget the clan of winter??????
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

if it makes you feel any better, i never forget the clan of winter lol
my clan minions are instructed not to touch the clan of winter... i figure that yall ahve lasted this long so you must be doing something right, and i'd rather not mess with it...

Germania

Gods was pretty good, so was Axis...not being biased or anything...

The new smite clan is looking good too.

Ah and yes we have seemed to left out winter yet again  :rolleyes:  

Annatar

is smite you at war with northern alliance?
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

General Austin

Could be.Germania and Northlands Raiders took about 30-40 million nw off of me a little while ago... *sighs*

Umm, one thing. Why do you guys want to attack me so much? I thought Germania and Northern had a truce! *grumbles* Well, at least there's a reset....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.