?tealth

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, February 12, 2003, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Anyone can join ?tealth.  This is a new clan of LOJ.  Anyone interested message #106.  

P.S.  What do you think about our Clan Crier?

Bravehart

I think your peotry is almost as bad as mine.

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Nobody really joins clans started by noobs. However if you want, you can join our clan, the clan of winter. Msg me at #5 for deatails!

Badrang the Tyrant

If i dont have any new members by Sat. I'll join either Winter or Flaming Blades (if they'll accept me)

RazorClaw

I hope that his spelling is better. :D  Actually, I believe that to be a quickie, so misspelings are likely if you're trying to post something within 10 seconds. I wonder if we should make a Highlanders poem thing, like the EVTF had in the old game?

RazorClaw

What's a noob???

Bravehart

Well, I already made an 8 line Highlanders poem, but it's pretty bad, I need to make a nice long one. Maybe later today...

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

calria

Quote from: RazorClawWhat's a noob???
after several hours of meditation, a long discussion with a poet lauriate, the use of context clues, and the smoking of a very long bubble-blowing pipe, I have discerned that a "noob", as the pedestrians call it, is indeed a slang-ified term for a new RWL player, or, to put it more closely into the vernacular, a "newbie", if one could forsooth stoop to using such a versimilitudinously lacking term...

*bes intelligiment*

Germania 4

Noob has no meaning. It's not a word, anyone who uses it hasn't passed English 7.

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawI hope that his spelling is better. :D  Actually, I believe that to be a quickie, so misspelings are likely if you're trying to post something within 10 seconds. I wonder if we should make a Highlanders poem thing, like the EVTF had in the old game?
Just so you know, the old EVTF poem is copyright and I am composing a new poem for my new clan.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

I think you should just remake EVTF. On that note, what's your new account?

Abby The Rat

Quote from: Germania 4Noob has no meaning. It's not a word, anyone who uses it hasn't passed English 7.
It doesn't in the english but it does in most online games.. I know the team..

Newbie:
Have littles skills  or doesn't play much and just play for fun like.

N00B:
are similer but is not the same as Newbie. The meaning is for first time player.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

I wasn't suggesting to copy it, and I certainly don't want to go through copyright infringement, I was just saying that our clan should have something like that. And it does. I edited it, and it's way better now.

Germania 4

Yes, I can see the lawsuit now, $1,000,000 for copyright infingement over a poem made for a clan in a text-based game.
Then again who would have thought you could make a million for spilling coffee on yourself  :rolleyes:

Deathclaw

Quote from: MenatusI think you should just remake EVTF. On that note, what's your new account?
If I remake it, I'll be attacked a lot for old grudges. That is why I don't reveal my account...
Glory, Glory, Man United!