Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

*laughs as shards fly at Night Wolf's face*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

*ducks shards so they fly at Briar instead*

Briar

Because Briar is too wonderful to die off of a cliff
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Fine into a valcanoe perhaps?

Krowdon

or crushed by the pressure at the bottom of the ocean.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

A bit Butal Krowdon.

Krowdon

oh. Sorry.

Hey, getting tossed into a volcano is pretty rough too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I was just jokin with ya...

Krowdon

besides, you would get burned  just from the heat given off by the lava.

Burns hurt a bunch. i burned my thumb on a tractor once. It hurt a lot.

Night Wolf

Ive bured myself many times at campfires on stoves lighters heaters, one time I lit a guitar shaped lighter while it was upside down and I didnt realise it and left it lit while it was buring my hand I ended up with a quater sized blister on my thumb

Krowdon

eeew. Did not need to know that.

Night Wolf

should have told me that a bit sooner then

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 13, 2009, 11:30:51 AM
Ive bured myself many times at campfires on stoves lighters heaters, one time I lit a guitar shaped lighter while it was upside down and I didnt realise it and left it lit while it was buring my hand I ended up with a quater sized blister on my thumb
Cool :D
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Krowdon

how am I supposed to know what your going to say?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Matthew Bellamy on June 13, 2009, 11:57:23 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on June 13, 2009, 11:30:51 AM
Cool :D
wasnt very cool , very hot infact...felt like a moron whenever I told the story to my friends. What was Ironic is that right before I did it the cashier at the store told me I was too young to be playing with lighters....Probably should have listened :D