Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

heh. I burned a hole in my shoe with a sparkler one time. Completely by accident of course.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Really. I'm gone for one day, and you guys go crazy! I don't even know what's happening!

Night Wolf

Thats what you get for skippin out on us

Mr.Grimm

I had busy day of running errands and I went to a party from 8 to 11. So I could go on!

Night Wolf

Well then stop complaining cause you missed so much...I 'll probably a ton while im gone later on

Mr.Grimm

I'm still never catch up. I don't know what Briar will do when she goes away.

Night Wolf

Shes gonna be a long ways behind...which reminds me I wonder if shes still sleeping :D ...she was up for 41 hours

Mr.Grimm

She could use a bit of sleep then. Maybe I'll spam as much as I can make her behind when she wakes up....

Night Wolf

Thats just mean but yeah she did need some sleep she was starting to haluicinate :D

Mr.Grimm

Well that's a pretty good time to get off. I bet she's dreaming of spamming right now.

Night Wolf

You know whats weird I drempt about spamming Last night cause I fell asleep right after I got done :D

Mr.Grimm

I once had a dream I emped. That was good.

Krowdon

Spam dream? I need to have one of them. That would PWN.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blobfish

I love you all, here's a big kiss :-*
Give me a kiss back? >:(
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Krowdon

Im not kissing anyone.