OK people, the best strat is this:

DON'T ATTACK MEEE*sniff*STOP ATTACKING ME*waahh*ME ANGREEE*sniff, waahh*

bjornredtail

How about this:
Raise your defences before I pound your whineing tail into the ground.... j/k
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Holby

I would have appreciated the previous post more if the last three characters were taken off...
I will not deleted this

Tenchi Masaki

hmm what # are you...so i can..I mean so i don't attack you...  :ph34r:  
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

Vengerak

Pantherpea

cheeesy's number is 910!  i know it!!!!!!!!!!

Menatus

Have fun Happy Pony Raising! Most people take these posts and an exuse to attack.

Go ahead...attack me. I'm ready. I got on my feet and am now attacking warlords for land like i was told to (Tnx Mentus)!! I only gain land because of my leaders and their attack skill!

General Austin

Not smart! Not smart!!!! *hides behind a protective barrier made out of Dead buffalo*  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Sorry general but i need to ask you a question.. HUH? WUH? WHAAAA? No seriously, what the...???

Holby

Quote from: General Austin*hides behind a protective barrier made out of Dead buffalo*
Stinky buffalo! Yucky! Now, cheese doesn- *Is hit with a flying buffalo*
I will not deleted this

Der fuhrer

Cheeeesy man ur just plain cheeeesy but u got a point whinng seems to get some people some place like some i have let live out of mercy just got a head of me then attacked me :angry:

and i am just like :blink:  :blink:  :blink: