Protection or Bounty

Started by Wickedclaw, January 24, 2003, 08:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

Hey, if anyone needs protection or if they want someone moved down or out of the ranks, message me in game at #502, or you can pm me in game, or just post here. I will do about anything you need for the right price. I will let you haggle with me for a price you need, or if you are to low, I will still accept and we will find other methods of payment.

Thanks!
Wickedclaw

Holby

How 'bout $10 for each double digite- Oh, that's right... I can't do that.
Um... well, you're top 10? Net's too high for the lower lot.
Land will have to be the payment for most... What a pity...
I will not deleted this

Wickedclaw

Actually I can pretty much attack anyone, I will just have to see if Aus would do me a favor or two. So really if you want anyone attacked, I can attack everyone in the game.

~Wickedclaw

Fenix

I'll do protection and bounties for free, just make a good impression and have an acceptable reason.

Deathclaw

Actually, he wasn't "told." Telling him off would be a put-down, that was just competitive service.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

QuoteActually I can pretty much attack anyone

Hahaha, I bet you wouldn't dare attack ME...

Fenix

Wickedclaw

Hence why I said, "pretty much anyone"

Kilkenne

Which is a huge oxymoron...but if I paid you you would attack...ANYONE?

~>John<~

i owe u 30,000,000 wickedclaw
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wickedclaw

Kilk, for instance Klamath's protection this said something like this, "I will attack anyone who will not end up destroying me in the end."  So I would attack ALMOST anyone who is not going to pound me and be worse off then I was taking up the protection and bounty.

~Wickedclaw

General Austin

Me, too. But I do it for just the land mosta the toime, hurr, hurr! :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

Would you attack yourself for a sufficient bounty? I mean, drop land chunks, destroy troop chunks, all that?

Oh, here's a deal. If you destroy and single-digiter except Nevada, you get 500,000,000.
If you destroy and double-digiter, you get 50,000,000.
Ask for payments from Holby. :P

Menatus

Would you attack someone, who isn't in a clan, ranked 100?