Satan Helper is Banned

Started by Abby The Rat, October 13, 2003, 04:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

I think that that, on top of everything else the guy's done, does count against him.

On the other hand, there are some people who question almost everything the Admins do, and they don't get gagged.

(Nev, please don't do what you did on Terrouge!)

Dixie Ros?

Nev, no, you can dissagree, but you can't dodge a gag! Geez!
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Abby The Rat

Err... maybe I wasn't thinking.. but 3 and 4 are caused by the same post that he did when he got around the gag, so in some ways, 3 and 4 are the same thing.

He questioned the gag by posting while gagged saying he shouldn't of been gagged. (bit of a tongue twister there) If he questioned the gagged after his gag was up, then the banning wouldn't of happened and the list wouldn't of included questioning the adminings. I just get a little annoyed when people question it while they are following their sentence. If he was to questioning without damaging his gagging, I.E PMing me, Messaging me on AIM, etc etc. I wouldn't of mind it. But you saw clearly that he broke the gagging and questioned it.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

wolf bite

Just jumping in here,

It would seem that a gaged person has the right to speak only in the topic of their gag. (assuming they act respectfully).  Do they not have the right to speak their side to the players?  

Not that I really know what is going on here, but if the guy only went around his gag to ask the forum if the gag was reasonable in the topic of his gag, then that should not be "getting around his gag".

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ad The RatI hope he enjoys his trip to Plato. I hear it quite cold this time of the year.
You mean Pluto? Yeah, I know, I'm SPAGing you. It's not my fault. Blame... well, see my LJ later if you're really curious.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Nohcnonk

I say he deserves it B)  

calria

The way he questioned his gag was in a separate topic, in which he basically flamed the Admins for gagging him, and insulted the forums as a whole.

Anyway, his gag was short. He should have protested after the time period of his gag.

Blackeyes

I say you perm ban his IP form joining the forums....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

caedo caelestis

Quote from: BlackeyesI say you perm ban his IP form joining the forums....
If your gonna bother doing that, hope you plan on banning his range and every proxy you can find.

Veranor

Which is to say, you can't make it impossible for him to come back, but depending on how determined he is, you can make it slightly more difficult.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

Quote from: wolf biteNot that I really know what is going on here, but if the guy only went around his gag to ask the forum if the gag was reasonable in the topic of his gag, then that should not be "getting around his gag".
He went around the gag to flame people, the complaint was only his form to do so.