Unused Clan forums

Started by wolf bite, March 21, 2004, 09:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

The list of unused old clan forums is getting very long.  Would anyone mind if we either archive or delete any clan forum that has not been posted in for say ? 2 months?

Then maybe we can be more active in making new forums for clans over say ? 4 members?

Just a thought, (which I took from Shael).

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

You wouldn't mind leavin the imperial forums would you wolf? I'd still  like to know its there in case i need to get everyone together iand organised in a hurry.

wolf bite

I was thinking of droping any clan not posted for 2 months into a sub heading of "old clans." That way people could still get in if they need to look up something but it would make room for the new clans with the reset. Of cource I don't know how to do that, so I would have to get Retto's okay.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Checkerpaw

I think Wolf Bite has a good idea.  There are an awful lot of clan message boards that haven't been posted in for ages, and they're just taking up space/
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yish, I think that it would be a very good idea..

Peace Alliance

I think the clan boards should all be inside another forum, so they would all just show up on the main page as one place, then you enter and it has all the boards.

Same for redcon junk nobody pays attention too.

The Lady Shael

o.0 There's either someone else on this forum named Shael I don't know about, or my memory is definitely going. *sigh* Most likely the latter. But I've been trying to get people to clear out the clan forums for ages...since Third Era, I 'xpect...thanks for bringing it up again, Wolf.

I like the inactive clans being put under a subheading idea, that could work out quite well. *hits herself on the head beforehand* Just in case this is a really stupid question, but are there still clans in Turbo? TJ and I once talked about the problem of having the Blades clan on both servers, and both needing a forum, and we tossed around the idea of having a subforum. I think it'd be interesting to try, but I'm not sure if anyone's in that situation right now.

And the RedCon forums are staying. Even though they're on RWL's forums, they're not /exactly/ ours to go *snap* poof, you're gone. RedCon's sorta separate from RWL. Since Boze's forum doesn't seem to be too successful, we can probably get rid of that. He hasn't been here either, for what- eight months?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sebulba

nope..  no clans this turbo..  hopefully next one..

but that would be a rather good addition, a seperate area for turbo and a separate area for unused..  turbo only lasts a month, so maybe every reset on of the admins could go and just delete all the forums in the turbo section without fear of wiping out a reg forum..
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAnd the RedCon forums are staying. Even though they're on RWL's forums, they're not /exactly/ ours to go *snap* poof, you're gone. RedCon's sorta separate from RWL. Since Boze's forum doesn't seem to be too successful, we can probably get rid of that. He hasn't been here either, for what- eight months?
No I'm pretty sure Boze was around here on November or January. During the time when we were arguing about the source code... I think he made a fake name to mock Burninate.

Yeah I remember that.

-Veranor (Just checking in once and awhile)
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org