1st anniversary of UMD

Started by The Lady Shael, October 19, 2004, 03:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Well, apparently the Ultra-Moderated Discussion forum is a year old today. Congrats to a year of (mostly) worthwhile discussions and debates. ^_^ Hope there will be plenty more to come.

Uh, yeah, I think I was really bored last year when I posted that on the calendar, figured I might as well post something about it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Let's celebrate it by now making the option to show edit available
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy birthday UMD! I've only posted there once or twice, but...

RazorClaw

Who has the most posts in UMD? Juby or John? Shael, tell us!

The Lady Shael

Erm, I can't figure that sort of thing out...it may be Juby.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

s'me. I posted on every single thread one night, and then responded to all responses/ plus he hasn't been for awhile
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe.. Let's just say that they've both posted the same amount..

Aqualis

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingHehe.. Let's just say that they've both posted the same amount..
Yep, that'll settle it.

*builds protective wall around himself, once again trapping himself in a small space*

*puts in window*

I think the UMD counts for almost 100 of my posts. It taught me things.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis