Admin actions

Started by wolf bite, January 16, 2006, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Lets all slow down here a bit. There is no reason to start a flame war.

I did not understand the first post by Karen where I was being accused of being a multi. Seems everyone else saw the post that way.

I made admin actions based on what I found in the games and forums. I did not diable him in reg, that was done when I was gone by the computer. I only decided that facts found in game would not let me turn the account back on.

I would like to remind cloud and Karen of the rules about making personal attacks of the staff when doing their job. It will not be tolerated.

So ?, this topic will not be used for flame. I am still leaving it open as I feel there is more to discus, but if not done maturely, then it will be closed.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

Why does everything keep coming back on me? I was just noting what I've observed in my time here.

And josh is obviously already remembered considering he's on the top watch list for some really stupid reasons. He was actually 100% legit this time as he has been everytime I've played with him, it seems to me you're all just scared.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

karen

we all know it's not a level playing field when someone actually thinks before acting
isn't that reason enough to put every possible handicap against me?

admins would certainly think so

Rheorix

So you have to play with two accounts instead of one?

That's cheating.  And therefore, earned you what you got.  Get over it, move on, and instead of returning to pester, why don't you grow a spine and get a real life?

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

karen

didn't cloud just say i played fairly?
would that involve playing two accounts?
are you reading before posting?
and what the hell is wrong with you? are you so destruction bent on being accepted and liked that you'll say anything?
you don't even moderate what you write, you just let it all out, zero self control - like you're unware of personal consequences
or unafraid
what's with the last word complex?

cloud

he never used 2 accounts...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

karen

and now this will be closed

---- a personal attacck by rheorix and a rebuttal by myself
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rheorix

As people have stated multiple times already.. you, Josh, are a hacker. ?In the last ten minutes, both you and cloud have tried to add me to msn. ?I was told not to add you, but to block you. ?As I have. ?

I freely admit I have a last word complex, but it would appear you do as well, since you won't shut up and leave.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

cloud

Wow, someone obviously does not think before she talks. Josh and myself have very little to no hacking ability. You've been here what, 10 days? Maybe you should sit on the sidelines and watch first before you start talking, little girl.
-Kilk

Rheorix

Buzz off fly, you're just here to slam petty insults.? I was told Josh is your best friend, wich explains why you're here defending him.

The only reason I still butt heads with Josh, is because I believe what he's doing is wrong, and if me using my right to freedom of speech gets me gagged, then so be it.? I'll accept it.

And since you stated it, I've been here since last summer.? Maybe not as long as you, but I've certainly been around here for a bit more than 10 days.

If you wish to continue this conversation, you can pm me.  I'm rather tired of pushing this argument in the public's eye.

karen

Quote from: Rheorix on January 17, 2006, 09:25:00 AM
...I was told Josh is your best friend...

never knew you t hought so highly of cloud

cloud

ooo since summer, gj. But you've seen joshes influence for a week, in which there has been no cheating at all. Jealous of his skill, maybe? Scared of his tactics... obviously.  All I'm sure of is that we've both been 100% legit and have dominated whenever admins haven't intervened. Having accounts disabled for no reason is rather annoying, but having admins admit they were wrong after words, and still taking top makes the glory all the sweeter.

So sit back and let the big boys talk.
-Kilk

cloud

Quote from: karen on January 17, 2006, 09:27:43 AM
Quote from: Rheorix on January 17, 2006, 09:25:00 AM
...I was told Josh is your best friend...

never knew you t hought so highly of cloud

I think she just wants a piece, like everyone else...
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

Oh... well if cloud says josh isn't a cheater, then it must be true. I mean, the guy collaborating with RWL's most infamous cheater couldn't possibly be lying to defend josh... could he? Its not like the fact that Josh has cheated every single time he plays this game give us the right, to assume he would do it again?
Give me a break, cloud. You may be being deceived by josh, or you may just be lying to cover his butt. But trust me, i've been there before, and i've defended him before. Only to find that once again, without regard, he has cheated. Every time, its just that way.

Yes, josh was on more then one account, it shows up when we look at both the accounts. I am not lying, wolf bite certainly isn't lying. Myself and wolf bite are both privy to more information then yourself, and if your trusting josh's words, then you're even more of a fool then i thought you were.

The Beatles

I think it would be a gross overexaggeration of Josh's skills to say that he can "hack" (or as people used to say, "crack"). Those who have actually explored, ever so little, the world of security and computer intrusion detection, would be enraged to hear this little kid referred to as anything like a hacker, or to hear skills which he will never have the patience to learn attributed to him.