Admin actions

Started by wolf bite, January 16, 2006, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Quote from: Rheorix on January 17, 2006, 08:49:24 AM
Whatever.

This is silly Josh.  Not that I care about apealling to your human spirit.  But you're a waste of flesh and breath doing this.

Don't you have something worthwhile to do?

Like... work, play with the kids, date?

Something like that?

I don't see any reason for you coming into this game, getting caught and flipping a tizz over it.  In fact, I don't see anything except drumming up more angst.

Do you think you'll be remembered for this?

Uhh... Josh is pretty much one of the most famous people for his stunts.  Sad, but true.  Pretty much every RWLer knows of the infamous Hackings and cheatings in the past.  He gets banned, gagged, and thrown out; only to return again later with some new stunt.  So he kinda /is/ remembered for stuff like this.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

Can we please let this die or be locked before it has to start into another flame war.

1) Josh Doesn't Hack
2) Josh Can't Hack
3) Yes, Josh plays dirty
4) Even though he plays dirty I honestly have never been aware of any official cheating(multis, messing with the server, glitches, ect...)
5) He obviously is remembered
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Scarwake

He's had multis before, but you weren't around then.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

karen

I think it would be a gross overexaggeration of Josh's skills to say that he can "hack" (or as people used to say, "crack"). Those who have actually explored, ever so little, the world of security and computer intrusion detection, would be enraged to hear this little kid referred to as anything like a hacker, or to hear skills which he will never have the patience to learn attributed to him.

lol bealtes, you should hear what able bodied coders think of your web page
your abilities
and your skiddie antics

The Beatles

;)

Not that any such people would associate with you -- so your hypothetical statement is unfounded.

BTW, I don't have a web page. 0wned.

karen

that's right-  you just piggy-back off staronesw

my mistake

Blood Wake

Cloud, you were not around before Josh was even banned, back then he cheated much more than he even does now, so you can not say that he has never cheated.

no, Beatles doesn't not have a website, he has a promisance game which is hosted at someone else's website. and his game is probably the best looking promisance game I have ever played.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Josh

blood wake -
let's not forget who taught me all about multi accounts
think you call him dad?
and dont' evne try to deny that he never played yours, sonoras's, your other breother,
and the "priest" that came over when the library wasn't available's accounts
in the second age
dont even start wiht that
sure you guys were newbs but he definitely abused that
dont evne start.

wolf bite

Josh, you are bring up a 3 year old argument. But lets shoot it down real fast. Yes I have been accused of cheating when I took emperorship in the second round in the first few days, and held it for weeks. Just like the accusations that you are accusing me of being Rheorix now, it was YOU that made the accusations. You accused me of being Bloodwake, TJ, and all the other members of the Blades. The Admins completely cleared me of any wrong doings. I have since proved many times, even on other servers, that I have the abilities to do what I did. I would not be an Admin now if there were any questions. But then I was dethroned by massive attacks from a clan that was PROVED was all multis, which included YOU.

I don?t mind polite questing as to my integrity in my in game playing, however unfounded. However you are bordering on making completely unfounded accusations as to my Staff Duties. Either have hard evidence or back off.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Josh

rofl hard evidence
like the stuff you have none of in relation to my trials
thanks.

wolf bite

Josh, I don?t print negative inside data about people without their permission. Since you are denying any wrong doing, making accusations yourself, and IM-ing me to death, with your permission I can post confirmed data of cheating in regular. Or you can just accept it as all the times in the past.

But remember, I don't need any evidence to disable your account, but I waited to find some first. I think I have been more then kind.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Josh

this round i was set up and you know it
fix your security leak

wolf bite

I know that your current excuse for not having cheated is that someone had to hack the program. Then instead of simply giving themselves a trillion bucks or deleting your account, they spent days to time stamp planted information that would make it look like you cheated. However, they would have had to get way past the game and into the server database to create the evidence that I have. They would have to go down to several places and through the coding recreated a lot of information. This part of the coding is a Retto safety that does not exist on FAF or the downloadable code, so the person would have to fully decode the information just to tamper with it. In doing so they would have had to find the right spot in many places in the program without making a single mistake. Simply not logical.

Either except what happened, request public postings of the hard evidence of your actions, or drop it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

I thought you had stopped fighting this when you IM'ed me and said that you had used a proxy to use two accounts, but you said 'we have no way to have known that, so we have no proof'... Umm, that right there is an admission.

Like i told you on aim. We are the admins, because we are deemed trustworthy. Otherwise, the only way we could be 100% sure would be to make everyone an admin, and even that wouldn't be concrete.