A reminder! (READ!)

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2006, 02:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

A reminder!

No sub programs are allowed. All logging in and all turns must be done manually.

Some people have been known to set up commands so that either they keep ?logging in? so they look like they are on line, or programs that can scout turns etc ? when away from their computer. No such programs are allowed as it gives the player an unfair advantage over how the code was written. Also it tends to mess up our server usage, thus slowing down the site for everyone. Any such action will be considered "abuse of a Bug" and subject the account for deletion.

When and if I suspect such a program is being used, I will send the account mail from Admin account #2. If I see the player on line again after the turn change and I have not received a response, I will determine the account has a sub program running. From the time of this posting, I give 12 hours for everyone to turn off illegal programs.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

oooo. Cool stuff, who's running them?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

snares lookin for dirt! haha

wolf bite

Maybe no one. There just seems to be a few accounts that are on line a lot. Such as I almost anytime I check. So I am giving fair warning that I will be doing In Game PM checks on some accounts to make sure. Thus if anyone gets mail from me requesting a response, do so immediately.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles