Firetooth

Started by Sevah, March 09, 2012, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 12, 2012, 04:00:25 PM
Same ol' bull. Fact of the matter is, Firetooth is weak, Agency is weak, and this was a dumb move on their part.
Lol, I'm not trying to emp, I just want to keep things interesting. I agree agency isn't paticularly strong, but that's not my fault. People like uiblis and pip have other things to do at the moment then make me troops.

Shield aren't strong, though. Nearly all your initial net was leftovers, and you don't have much real net atm. The only reason shield have been a real issue is because sevz and snare suicide me, all shield have done is 1 murder on me and some murders on sharp when I ran.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteShield aren't strong, though. Nearly all your initial net was leftovers, and you don't have much real net atm. The only reason shield have been a real issue is because sevz and snare suicide me, all shield have done is 1 murder on me and some murders on sharp when I ran.

Actually not true. The majority of our initial net has been been destroyed at this point. Most of Shield's net is new production.

As for not being strong: LOL. You know we've done quite a bit more than that.

Quotei dont see shield in a position of power right now nor any other clans regardless of how 'weak' agency are

Shield doesn't need to have someone trying for emp to be powerful. That's not our mission. Read the clan crier sometime. You might learn something.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Pippin

Quotei dont see shield in a position of power right now nor any other clans regardless of how 'weak' agency are

Shield doesn't need to have someone trying for emp to be powerful. That's not our mission. Read the clan crier sometime. You might learn something.
[/quote]

excuse me for not being up date with reg at this point, and im sure i wouldnt  be learning anything life changing
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 12, 2012, 04:22:35 PM
QuoteShield aren't strong, though. Nearly all your initial net was leftovers, and you don't have much real net atm. The only reason shield have been a real issue is because sevz and snare suicide me, all shield have done is 1 murder on me and some murders on sharp when I ran.

Actually not true. The majority of our initial net has been been destroyed at this point. Most of Shield's net is new production.

As for not being strong: LOL. You know we've done quite a bit more than that.

If you have done any more, I have yet to see anything come of it. :P I realize your net is new production, but I'm not too impressed.

You do know I pretty much just locked all that land because my whole team is AWOL or not very active, and because I won't be very active until summer, right? I didn't want to spend my last amount of time in REG when I had time to actually do anything just having another awkward netting war with your clan. If you don't break me (I'd be surprised if you don't) I'll probably drop the land.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIf you have done any more, I have yet to see anything come of it. Tongue I realize your net is new production, but I'm not too impressed.

We made over a bil net in less than a week. That's pretty impressive, whatever you say.

You do realize that you and Sharpy are the only two members of Agency left in the top ten right? What's more, Sharpy is only recently back in the top ten. Shield knocked every single member of Agency out of the top ten and under 120 mil net, except for yourself. How it is that "nothing"?

QuoteYou do know I pretty much just locked all that land because my whole team is AWOL or not very active, and because I won't be very active until summer, right? I didn't want to spend my last amount of time in REG when I had time to actually do anything just having another awkward netting war with your clan. If you don't break me (I'd be surprised if you don't) I'll probably drop the land.

You can't really call it a landlock, if you got broken constantly. But no, I don't know or care why you did it. I assumed you tried to lock and the rest of Agency suicided and murder me just to be petty. If that's the real reason, I still don't care.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

It's nothing because my clan is inactive, besides me and sharp.  ;) The only active one seems to be etendue, who revolted to cash for some reason.

Also, by "broke constantly," you mean broke once. And I did have a plan so I could just academy and not have to run, but poor communication, therefore nobody actually sent me money and loyalty. *shrug*

Either way, I'm enjoying myself. I still want the crown, though...

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAlso, by "broke constantly," you mean broke once.

That's a lie and you know it.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 12, 2012, 05:48:20 PM
QuoteAlso, by "broke constantly," you mean broke once.

That's a lie and you know it.
Well, as far as I recall. Point me to the second time.

Shadow

The second time just happened. Dunno what volk was talking about though.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWell, as far as I recall. Point me to the second time.

*Looks at attack records* darn. I should have copy-pasted earlier today, anyway, there were attack records showing Shadow had broken you before just today.

Neobaron

Most of this thread is tl;dr, but I can get some honest answers that will explain literally everything currently going on:

1) Is one of the teams the usual anti-MSN suspects?
2) Does volkov have a lot of immobile net?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Quote1) Is one of the teams the usual anti-MSN suspects?
2) Does volkov have a lot of immobile net?

1) Yes, Agency is mostly composed of the anti-MSN crew.
2) No, I don't, assuming you mean what I think you mean.

Neobaron

Do you ~theoretically~ have a lot of immobile net nearby/handy?

Gen. Volkov

That wasn't what I was unsure of, I am unsure if you mean food net by immobile net. If that is the case, the answer is no, I don't have a lot of food net immediately handy. The net in my clan is troop net and has been built up for the express purpose of using it to break attempted landlocks. Also Shield has been generally burning people's net at a pretty good clip.

Neobaron

This can end only one way.

Tears.

:3