Firetooth

Started by Sevah, March 09, 2012, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

That's the plan. Burn everything.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

Isn't RWL fun when you actually emphasize the war and not the wall (as in walls made of food because you have way more than would ever possibly be necessary?)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Both are fun, in their respective ways. Blowing up net and breaking things is a bit more fun though, I guess.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Etendue

Pretty much everybody in Agency has the capability to be in the top 10. Even with solo indy, I can place solidly in the top 10. I'm sure Uiblis/Pip/Varg can as well. We're just not very active, as we're all doing other stuff. Agency is only going to make things happen when we're all actually playing xD

Edit: Removed that line about angry badgers and flying weasels
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Firetooth

What do you mean by "anti-msn crew?"

It's not like any of you have ever invited me to one of your msn convos...no I'm not complaining, just seems like a weird term, as anti surely means "opposed to." I'm not really opposed to the msn crew, I was working with shadow before he made shield.

also I just ran again in reg, yeah I really showed you up...kind of. :-\
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Neobaron

We invited you plenty of times but your thing never ever worked.

Everyone is always invited to MSn crew assuming they can go to the effort of getting a functional IM client and add me (and that your functional IM client plays nice with my regular MSN client so I can see and invite you to MSN crew sessions.)

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

oh, well sorry about that. :-[

I'm not snubbing you, I just don't use msn much (as mine never works) and have only really been active recently, and will not be as active for the next few months.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.