Woof

Started by Gen. Volkov, February 03, 2004, 07:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

But! But! But!
They're not Redwalley people, is what I mean! They're Promisance people! *sobs*  

Immortal

umm maybe AA sucks in hack cause almost none of the AA members are playing hack... 2nd at least 1 AA member is in Woof...
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Gen. Volkov

Well we have to do SOMETHING to shake this place up.. I'm gettin bored.

Immortal>> A large chunk of AA was playing HAck as far as I knew, and yes one was in WOof.. but the main reason is.. Woof is just plain better, no matter what game. Given the same players, Woof would rock AA's socks in any game. Its simply a matter of sheer numbers of good players.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Immortal

... ok i believe you.  :D

I just wasn't aware of it... Hack never came up on any clan discussions or AA forums... and I was in AA since it's rise...  :lol:

Just goes to prove how true your other post on me being pathetic is  :D

edit] Gee wiz, all this time Gen. Volkov was Hounds of Uluster and I didn't know. All nice and quiet in pms and sooooo  ::cries:: boysterous ::cries:: <--- (tears of joy) in forums... Lol, and all this time i thought Volkov didn't know anything about AA. I'm a stupid pathetic wimp.

Edit: God, by any name, should only be used if talking about him.  WB
Purity of mind
~Benkei

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Well good. I think. I was also in AA, if you didn't realize. *Shakes head* Nope. You aren't stupid or pathetic, or a wimp. Just unobservant.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Hum.... AA has gotten better. Although I will admit we only rose to the top on WB2 because the rest of the players (no offense intended) weren't all that great...

And Immortal and I managed to defeat practically the whole AA clan on WW2 Rerisen. (Remember that? :D )
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Death Eater

We have come here from QMT (and for me, Hack as well) to dominate, and I think we are doing just that. Woof is 3rd in both total and average net, and the top 2 nets in Woof are both QMT regulars (first time RWL players). We started late and slowly have risen the rankings.

This is our *first* EVER set in RWL. Interesting...
user posted image

Immortal

:D Welcome... hehe, i went to qmt, rose to a high rank thingy and got bored... Well, just didn't have time to play qmt anymore...

As for being 3rd in both total and average net... Well, most of the better clans in this set have slowly died off... Now, most people are soloists... Well, have fun on the reset where we can see qmt reg player's true potential.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Devari: WOOOOOOOT! Go REBELS!!! HAhaha, that was fun, rebels vs imperial (imperial=AA and some other peeps like blackeyes and etc.). If you don't know... I made an account in WWII: Rerisen on the 3rd age called Hwain's Army. I made a clan called rebels and started fighting almost everyone in the game... (almost everyone in the game was Imperial) Devari joined me and then IFman joined later on... And we single handedly took down Imperial... SOOOOOOO FUN! I died once during the war but it was still soooo fun.

(i am not insinuating anything in this post.)
Purity of mind
~Benkei

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Yep. We are all doing QUITE well. *Will make no comment about other clans skill level in the past* We shall see what happens when the set restarts. I am so happy that I filled my clan with good players though.

Immortal

I hate you HOUNDS!!!

Sends Hounds 133T monkeys of DOOM!!!!!!! to kill Hounds

Arg, I just posted my clan topic and u behind in and cover it up.
Purity of mind
~Benkei

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs* Ok... somebody forgot to take their prozac today....

And you can't use my monkeys of DOOM! They're mine and only obey me.

*HIS L33t monkeys of DOOOOMMM!!!! crush you into a pulp, and then put you in a vase as abstract art*