Ice wins round 1

Started by wolf bite, July 16, 2003, 09:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Turbo is over; Ice is the first to break the emperor of Fire.

Fire fought well but Ice held them off.  It was a good fight!

But the game is not over!  We have 3 weeks until reset.  The Ice emperor is still standing.  Fire can still make its run to take the Ice emperor. So, what I propose is that:

Ice fights to defend its emperor,

Fire fights to take the emperor.

However, it would be VERY unfair if I was feeding the Ice clan because at my net worth, Ice would kill Fire and there would be no fight. There is no game without a fight. So, I am stepping away from the fighting and will just sit up here and watch.  I will not spy for my clan, make plans, or send aid. Pretend I am not here.

Ice is protecting its emperor and Fire is after him.  If and when Fire does get the emperor, and if that person takes a shot at me, I will then fight back for the true ruling clan of turbo.  

With me gone, Fire now has the lead.  Ice need to come back to the game and put the fire out. Fire needs to come back to the game and melt the Ice.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

wolf bite

The Emperor's Stats

Turns 450 (max 450)
Turns Stored 250 (max 250)
Rank #2
Workers 500
Land Acres 1,000,000
Money $100,000,000,000
Food 99,999,999,999
Loyalty 500
Networth $6,640,001,499
 Location Southsward
Race Wildcat
Health 100%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 500,000,000
Weasels 200,000,000
Stoats 250,000,000
Skiffs 200,000,000
Leaders 483,000,000

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Urran Voh

Too much army and way too many leaders!  I feel sick :sick: .
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Ereptor

Fire fought well but Ice held them off. It was a good fight! ?????????????

What are you talking about.  there is no fight. just you and rahl in the game.  No one else can do anything.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kenny Boy

Wow ice did really well!

I hope we break the emporer soon!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

calria

*L* This is why I never do well on RWL! *falls over*

Kenny Boy

Huh, what are you talking about Cal, you're doing pretty good, im just getting alot of every kind of troop so  thats why I'm in 3rd (not counting the emperors) in turbo!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Peace Alliance

Turbo got boring. I HATE being a farm. But what I hate more is when i have an ally above me who is just being idle and not sending the aid I earned for keeping everyone low so he never had to worry about being attacked.

QuoteIce fights to defend its emperor,
No, i'm afraid thats a lie Wolf Bite. We fight to keep Fire from our emporor, while you sit back and let Zedd get there without him ever having to worry about being attacked. Great team work buddy!  

Sonoras

Looks like fire is getting better!
Last time I checked there was only a few ice in the top ten!
I agree with you Peace,it is getting a bit of a bore,but we should all still play.

Ruatine

It's more like Ice has given up rather than Fire is getting better. When I took my 3 day vacation I got tag team attacked during the 12 hour opportunity. Now I'm on vacation again so I don't sit with my face glued to the computer screen 24/7. It's very hard to get anything done when I only log in once a day.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Well, Good job fire, you have broken the emporor.

Its a good thing for me, It puts Zedd so far ahead of me that i don't have to be attacked every day. Now i get the knock around the lower fire members while i grow strong enough and if i have enough time i'll spring up and make a move. maybe.

I still with wolf and Zedd would think of this as a game and actually PLAY. Wolf Bite isn't even helping out his own team mates after all the help we gave him. *shrug* makes me feel like i did all that work for nothing.

Usually one would feel a sense of accomplishment when his clan wins and takes over... But somehow it seems more to me like wolf bite just took advantage of me and won the game with out thanking/repaying me when he got his victory.

no matter, just my rant of the day. now i'm more interested in DUELS 4!!! EVERYONE SIGN UP!  

Urran Voh

Woooohoooo!  I got killed last round.  Who was left from the RWL team?
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Peace Alliance

The RWL vs. VI one is over... this is the next one... SIGN UP!

Blackeyes

Hey, Peace. Your the leader of our clan HU. I'm our assistent.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Urran Voh

I know, but who was left from the RWL team?