My Title!!!

Started by Blackeyes, October 24, 2003, 06:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

What should I pick? Or offer more if you think of any.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

Whatever you pick.. don't pick General.... there are too many of them already....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blackeyes

Any other opinions?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Jedi!?

Blackeyes the Audacious!

au?da?cious ??  (?P?)??Pronunciation Key??(?-dshs)
 adj.
Fearlessly, often recklessly daring; bold. See Synonyms at adventurous. See Synonyms at brave.

Unrestrained by convention or propriety; insolent.

Spirited and original: an audacious interpretation of two Jacobean dramas.  
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Ashyra Nightwing

I think your title should be Bob. I think everyone's titles should be Bob...

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingI think your title should be Bob. I think everyone's titles should be Bob...
I agree. That would... erm... yeah.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

Hmm. It's kind of funny. Blackeyes has been around since February, and has over a thousand posts. I still think of him as new, or at least a newbie (and I don't like that term). Since my return, Riverpaw is new to me, though probably not that new, and I think of him with a lot more respect.

Maybe it's cuz he doesn't go ROFDLFDJDJHKDJSDHSJDHUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 or whatever. :)

You dont get to choose your title.

Pikepaw

I like Blackeyes the Great! I am Pikepaw the Evil person who wants to destroy the Earth and rule an island with a big army and a vet/pet store and never have any homework again and who wants to live on Mel-Mac and has a lot of different names and that Wapekip is Pikepaw spelled backwars and Htar Htru is Urth Rath spelled backwards and is crazy and very good at making really bad run on sentences have you run out of breath yet? So, did anybody's overload and they died reading that, just post and put no logical words if you did actually die.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.