Pretty sure RWL just bugged out and rolled back

Started by cloud, February 18, 2012, 03:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

When I was younger, I'm pretty sure I said to Sharp that you were like that kid. ;)

Quote from: Shadow on February 18, 2012, 04:57:24 PM
Daaamn that was a nice takedown. I love the new murder, way better than the old one both in terms of usefulness and strategic value.
Mainly Sharp's doing. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

look closer shadow it was hardly a takedown at all lol. just check back tonight
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Hardly a takedown?!

I think you're just butthurt :P

Wolf Snare

On the market or on the way we have:
Unit   Quantity   Price   Status   Sell to Mercs
Rats   47,422,537   $   In Transit, 0.3 hour(s) remaining   
Weasels   7,060,843   $   In Transit, 0.3 hour(s) remaining   
Stoats   19,427,732   $   In Transit, 0.3 hour(s) remaining   
Skiffs   3,904,503   $   In Transit, 0.3 hour(s) remaining

forgot about those didn't ya lol Thought you just annihilated everything? you hardly breached the surface of my NW
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Firetooth on February 18, 2012, 04:25:39 PM
What's funny is snare has gone back to edit in and edit out stuff, to try to make it look like he's less serious, and more sharp. ::)

My sig is an example.

Anyway, time to make an edit of my own and actually try to bring this thread back on track before I get gagged. Is there anyway you can reimburse cloud, seeing as the fault was yours? Obviously not intentionally, but it's not like when varg got hacked by his brother-this is something that cloud couldn't do anything about.

Eh, I don't think that's a real possibility. Since whatever server I ran on is probably in the internet void somewhere the only means to know what I actually had would be to take my word for it. Plus that would require a rollback for after my 2nd run today, and then replacing what I should have had, it would be all very complicated. I lost out a lot, but I'll deal with it, and with VTN and a few others finally stepping up the damage can be reversed much quicker.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

windhound

I don't mind giving cloud an extra couple hundred turns so he can make a better recovery run, but resetting the account can't happen. 
If things got _lost_ solely due to a server glitch then maybe.  But cloud's stuff appears to have been destroyed by other players, its a different thing.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sevah

I'll trade you windy.
You can delete my account and claim flawless victory if you give me 550/150 on a fresh warlord.

Or i'll just continue from here and delete later ;)
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.