I'm looking for a clan, any clan

Started by Checkerpaw, August 09, 2008, 04:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

I'm a warlord without a clan and I'm looking to join one.  So.  Sell me on your clan and I'll join.  I can assure you I'll be a valuable addition (for any questions about that, I refer you to my sig below)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sharptooh

Join up with the alliance, we'd be happy to have you onboard, message me ingame for the pass  :)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Sharptooh on August 09, 2008, 04:38:34 PM
  Join up with the alliance, we'd be happy to have you onboard, message me ingame for the pass  :)
The Armada would be honored to have a player as skilled as yourself join our ranks, and I will make you the primary diplomat if you join.

RazorClaw

Join the Wiggles! You'll have a Wiggly good time!

Firetooth

vixenclan are reqruiting if you want to join us and help teach. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: RazorClaw on August 10, 2008, 02:39:35 PM
They will only wiggle to the bottom, and im not jealous of your catch phrase. ::)

taekwondokid42

I think it's a great phrase.

For any of you wondering, I'll probably lead a clan once I get this new strat figured out. Then, perhaps you could join. I havn't figured out what I want from my clan yet.

As for the strat, it's designed for you to stay at the same amount of land (perhaps one third what you would usually run on) so people won't attack you. The advantages being that you never need to attack (which takes up plenty of turns), and you can run whenever you want. I'll let you know more once I've refined it a bit.

thomaskreisman

I still stand strong on my offer to make you diplomat.

RazorClaw

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 11, 2008, 05:04:17 AM
They will only wiggle to the bottom, and im not jealous of your catch phrase. ::)
Jeez, I'm not feelin' the love from you lately. Don't get your banana hammock in a bunch. (that was a double entendre. think about it.)

pippin the mighty

Quote from: RazorClaw on August 11, 2008, 10:03:18 AM
Jeez, I'm not feelin' the love from you lately. Don't get your banana hammock in a bunch. (that was a double entendre. think about it.)
Heh, I was kidding. That's why I had those ::), I like the phrase.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 11, 2008, 10:45:43 AM
Quote from: RazorClaw on August 11, 2008, 10:03:18 AM
Heh, I was kidding. That's why I had those ::), I like the phrase.
I can't beleeve razor didn't get that.

RazorClaw

well, I was thrown off by the smiley, actually. a :P would have been more appropriate there, the rolleyes in that case suggests a sort of disdain. I can't beleeve it myself, Thomas.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: RazorClaw on August 11, 2008, 02:24:38 PM
well, I was thrown off by the smiley, actually. a :P would have been more appropriate there, the rolleyes in that case suggests a sort of disdain. I can't beleeve it myself, Thomas.
eh, everyone is slow every now and then.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 11, 2008, 02:47:00 PM
Quote from: RazorClaw on August 11, 2008, 02:24:38 PM
eh, everyone is slow every now and then.
Heh, I can't Beleeve ;) it either.

Firetooth

pah I own you all

if you join vixenclan we'll give you a free cookie! :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.