6 (22.2%)
I don't poop in public restrooms
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

windhound

Well?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

The fact that windy made this poll makes it 10000 times better.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

PhoenixOfPanem

Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Gen. Volkov

Avoid it if I can, put down a layer of paper if I have too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

I just sit and hope for the best. I can't believe no one else picked this.

PhoenixOfPanem

And get your butt covered in other people's excrement? I don't think so.
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
No, I have failed

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

Ever been in a swimming pool? You're basically wallowing in urine.

Genevieve

Oh no, you poor boys, having to sit on a toilet seat when you have to poop.

windhound

You know, prior to the internet I'd have assumed that girl's toilets were always clean, but the horror stories found on the internets have assured me otherwise.

Also, in a swimming pool, unless you're right next to someone who just let loose, you're in a dilution of urine.  That's different from sitting down on a cold puddle you weren't expecting.

PhoenixOfPanem

This is a very mature topic. ;)

Windy, NEVER look on the internet for the answer to questions related to bodily excrement.
No, I have failed

windhound

Untrue good sir
Reddit taught me how to wipe properly - http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/s72w9/please_explain_how_to_thoroughly_wipe_my_hairy/c4bn22c
(no, I actually already followed this method)

Shadow

That is an impressive chain of pretty decent puns they got going there.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOh no, you poor boys, having to sit on a toilet seat when you have to poop.

It's something everyone can relate to though, because everyone poops. Not everyone sits down to pee. Besides, everyone knows there are no girls on the internet.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Genevieve

The thing is, you don't catch diseases from butt to butt contact (direct or indirect). You get sick from touching things and then eating or licking your fingers for whatever reason. So you're more likely to catch something by touching the door handles and taps in public toilets than sitting on the seat. I tend to push the doors open with my elbows like I'm a TV surgeon. Locking and unlocking the latches is a more difficult issue.