IE free is the way to be

Started by windhound, July 11, 2013, 09:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Haven't checked that in a while, somewhat shocked how low IE usage is
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

is alaska actually one of our major visitor locations, or is it just like that because it's 'merika?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

Typhon

taekwondokid42

Kilkenne

Typhon

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

No but seriously who is from Texas I want to know.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I would be curious to see the breakdowns for Canada and Australia as well, if it's not too much trouble :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

NC is for me.

No idea 'bout Texas. 
Those traffic reports likely include search crawlers though, maybe Google, Bing, or someone has a datacenter in Texas.

I'll grab Canada and Aussieland when I get home from work, left the Anaytics tab open on my laptop so it won't take but a sec

Drakus

meow

windhound

Krowdon

We need to conquer the rest of Australia.