10 resons why i hate RWL

Started by TR Shadow, April 26, 2003, 06:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

1)  Teh game is way to hard!  Why can't thay conciter the fact that Im playing RWL?!  Thay should know that I cant be emperer in a game that's so hard!  That is sooo stupid!

2)  The Admenestreters are dum!  They dont ask me befor they make any changes in the game!  WHY?!  Thay should want to have MY imput on things like this!  Don't they care if I like it or not?!

3)  They didnt make ME a mod!  Oh, yeah, lets all go around and wership Ad!  Why didnt thay make ME a mod?  I deserve it a hole lot more than Ad!

4)  Im not even nighted!  C'mon peeps, you all no i deserve it!  I am teh best person here!  Why am I not even nighted?

5)  Teh Admens don't let me have 12 screen names!  Storm claw told me i couldnd have more than 11!  Can you beleeve that?!  Only 11!

6)  Thay made teh game to adictive!  Thay never even thought that I mite want too leeve, did thay?  Stoopid admens!  Yuo dont even care about me, do you?

7)  No one asked ME if I wanted a reset!  Thay just put up stuff saying "We want a reset" and didnt bothur too ask me if I wanted one.  Shoodnt thay ask ME first?

8)  No one goes easy on me!  I keap geting atacked by some random, stoopid nooBs!  Thay dont no that I will be teh emperer some day!  When I am emperer, I will make shure that thay all get killed.

9)  People send me deth threts EVERY DAY!  Cant teh stoopid people figgure out that I will kill them if thay try to kill me?!  Yuo all are sooooo dum!

10)  When I put something stupid up, fake all this terrible spelling, and say I hate RWL, I bet someone will take me seriously!  Wow, now THAT one is hard to believe!

~Julie~

Bloodrath

I personally think this post should be deleted, and I am hoping this is some kind of joke, or TR, you have just gone crazy.

~A rare message from Bloodrath :(  

Rough Raiders

LOL THAT IS FUNNNNYYY!!!!!!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Rough Raiders

Bloodrath read the last one
Quote10) When I put something stupid up, fake all this terrible spelling, and say I hate RWL, 1 out of 3 people will take me seriously! Wow, now THAT one is hard to believe!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

TR Shadow

Quote from: BloodrathI personally think this post should be deleted, and I am hoping this is some kind of joke, or TR, you have just gone crazy.

~A rare message from Bloodrath :(
OMG, you took me seriously?!  *Dies laughing*  Sombody didn't read # 10 *Glares at Bloodrath*  My spelling isn't THAT bad!

Trident

I hait it wen ppl spel bhadli!

Bloodrath

This is spam, and it should be taken seriously and deleted. What would happen if more people were do this this? The board would be flooded. We do not need this here, unless you people like looking at spam. I wouldn't know, I don't support it.

~A rare message from Bloodrath

TR Shadow

I had Stormclaw look at it, just to make sure it was ok.  He's not going to deleat it, infact, he liked it!

Stormclaw

Lighten up, 'Rath! It's humor. I find it quite funny, and more worth my time than 'Who are you married to this week, and would you like to become my ninth husband?' or 'Carebears Incorporated!'.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

~>John<~

LOOK AT MY SIG!!!! HEH HEH SCROLL TIME!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Stormclaw

*grinds teeth* I wonder if you could maybe change that? It's rather annoying.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

~>John<~

sry, storm, but I dont know how to make it smaller...if I knew how I would
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

Then give it to someone who could, Then, for now could you please remove it or I will do so my self.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

~>John<~

Technically, ad, you cant, as its under the thing, but I removed it...incidentally I'm just posting it on my sig thread, not in my sig

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Bloodrath

Okay then. If I start doing this and packing the boards with this *junk* I don't think people would like it, and chances are I would get yelled at. All I am saying, this board is packed with some spam, and well, people just keep packing it in. I realise that this was a joke, however it is still spamm unless your defintion is somehow different than mine, but I don't think it is. All I am saying is, if you guys are trying to limit spam, then we don't really need this.