*Yawns*

Started by Holby, March 18, 2004, 12:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebulba

Quote from: Trogdor 22Is it just me, or does this seem kinda cheesy?
:P  just you apparently,

oh, and Holby, I rather liked your previous avi..  the new one is kinda..  odd..  
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Wildwood

Is it just me or am I the only person in the game who is acually funny?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Noooo!  Holbs, you can't leave the Badphone here by his lonesome!  No one to share sugar with!

I'll talk to you on AIM hopefully....

IFman, you know that was the last boat to leave right?

Sebulba

Quote from: WildwoodIs it just me or am I the only person in the game who is acually funny?
-.-
you've had a total of 12 posts member 725, I'd say that you've got a bit more observin and postin before you can say that..  I've noticed nothin that you've posted that was particularly humorus..  *shruggeth*
that, and your comment was completly off topic and utterly random..
user posted image
user posted image

Wildwood

I have been in the game for three freaken days.  Thats around 4 posts per day if you know how to count.  Thats right around average posts per day.  And if you read the two previous posts you would see that someone, i dont remember who said something not praticually funny, and another guy replied by saying ohhhhhh, good one.  People in this game scare so much.  You too Sebellia.  You are named after a character on star wars.  That's not exactly the most popular thing to do these days.  The "Star Destroyers" sure scare the heck out of me.  And if you met me you would probably think i am funny.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Sebulba

*Grinneth*
calm down Wildwood, I've been here over a year now, so I claim senority and thus a tad more knowledge about what is on these forums..  my usual name is windhound, I'll use it occasionally, I only made a Sebulba account 'cause my clan for this reset all made one too and I thought it a bit aquard not to make one..  Nero was my last account, an emp. of rome..

you'll have to watch for sarcasm, occasionally I'll post later at night and for some odd reason my logic becomes more fuzzy and my posts more odd, if that's possible..

all that, and you've interrupted the flow of this topic for a seemingly quite out-of-place randomized comment..  Holby joined the game shortly after I did, and joined the forums a few days before I did, so I'm rather sad to see him go...
user posted image
user posted image

IFman

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantNoooo!  Holbs, you can't leave the Badphone here by his lonesome!  No one to share sugar with!

I'll talk to you on AIM hopefully....

IFman, you know that was the last boat to leave right?
yep *takes another boat with loren elves in it*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Badrang the Tyrant

Err, windy (Sebulba) is on of the best players here, not to mention the best liked.  So, you might not want to make him mad.

I haven't seen anything particularly funny either...

Wildwood

Ohhhhhhh, whats he gonna do? Summon his ninga star wars friends to kill me.  Im trembling with fear.

user posted image

Sebulba

nope.  I'll summon my food parsels of doom to zoom 20x your networth :P  

alright, I'm doin what I was tryin to avoid..  no more spammin Holby's topic..  check out the Spa room, very spiffy place..
user posted image
user posted image

IFman

you should be, he's made us all his slaves of spiffyness
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

Wildwood

ok then.........................................................................

I dont give a care in the world about this little game anyway.  I have more important things in the world than this.

user posted image

IFman

why ae you here then?
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

Wildwood

because it is entertainment.  I said I didn't care about it meaning I could do without it and that it is not very important, but it entertains me.

user posted image

Wolf Snare

AHEM.... might I remind you.... this is a topic of great importance. One of the greatest players this game has known is leaving all but the forums, and we don't need any *coughNOOBScough* messing it up....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)