*Yawns*

Started by Holby, March 18, 2004, 12:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

wildwood. I will say this once and only once. SHUT YOUR MOUTH! The reason people dislike n00bs at times is cause of people like YOU. SO how about you shut up, watch the interactions here, and start saying something appropriate? And you have 17 posts, that means nothing, we have no idea what kind of person you are, but first impressions say to my that you are a jerk. So just shut the mouth and obey the very simple rules of conversation, like if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. (Ok so maybe more than once, but you get the idea)

Holby> So sorry to see you go man. You are a great guy, I hope I'll still get to chat with you on AIM, even if my window doesn't blink at you on your comp. I was hoping you would stay around so I could have a chance to test my skillz against you, but I guess Nohc will just have to do... *Grins* Anyway, farewell, and have fun, my Aussie friend. And maybe something will happen to jerk you outta your slumber.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

carry on with our good-byes and best wishes, shall we?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

** Steps in **

Not only is this way off topic, but it is getting out of hand.

Wildwood, you are welcome here and we hope you will find a new home with us. But please, the fighting takes place in the game, not on the forums.

Gen. Volkov, I know you were trying to help, but yelling at the guy will only cause him to yell back. Your post borders on a warning for making personal attacks. Follow your own words and please keep it peaceful.

Now everyone stay on topic!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Sorry wolf. Won't do it again. Was just a little annoyed with wildwood. Especially cause he spammed and took Holby's goodbye topic off topic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Thanks for the nice comments peopleses, but I'm still on the forums for the most part. When you retire, you don't die off completely. Or so I imagine, this is the first time I've retired. *Dies off*
-EDIT- The Loren forum is now OPEN!
I will not deleted this

Wildwood

Wolf Bite's remark acnolaged.  Will annoy the haek out of Sebellia in the game.  Oh and I'll miss you too Holby even though i have no clue who you are.  Making the top ten in every round is tough.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

General Austin

rofl. I like this Wildwood guy. He rattles things up around here.  Challenges the status quo. Congrats Wildwood, I hope you live longer than a week in the game.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

windhound

ah, spiffy, 'glad you're stickin around the forums Holby..

Wildwood: see ya ingame, but if you prester me overly prepare to be smusheld :P  

hey, newbies postin is a good thing, gives new material..  *nods*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

*sees holby in the distance snoring on a rock with his horde behind him*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'll miss your account in-game - it's always been fun having you hanging around near the top.. Maybe one day I'll be as good as you.. :D :D  

Badrang the Tyrant

Ashy: Is that possible?  :blink:

Comments kept to myself oh Biter of Wolf :P

IFman:  I'd back away if I were you.... :lol:

Holby:  So we can still have the sugar-infested convos? ;)  

Holby

What would the world be without sugar? ;)  
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

A much more dull and dark world we would live in without our sugar... :(  

Ashyra Nightwing

Mmm, sugar.

I like sugar.
I also like lollipops..

Trogdor 22

Quote from: Checkerpaw*Resists the urge to make a smart aleck retort*
Well it is kinda cheesy.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image