1001 years old?

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, January 26, 2006, 05:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Happy Birthday Wolf Bite!  But 1001?  You look mighty young. :-o

Blood Wake

lol, yup 1001, I always ask him about that but he always starts talking about growing up in rome and stuff and its pretty boreing
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

I am 1000 years old.... yes I am 1000 years old.... fun song. Cept now he's 1001 years old.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Yes, it is true, I am having a birthday tomorrow. Wolf Bite will be turning 1001 years old, luckily the person that types for him is less then half that old.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Disdain

Well, happy Birthday to both of you.   :wink:

(click to enlarge)

TR Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 26, 2006, 10:10:13 PM
I am 1000 years old.... yes I am 1000 years old.... fun song. Cept now he's 1001 years old.

You beat me to it.  ;_;

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

TR Shadow

O Volkov forsook me, my invalid friend.

Gen. Volkov

Umm. Yae and forthwith thou shalt eat poo?

artu

ha ha  :-D your ancient

Kilkenne

Quote from: wolf bite on January 29, 2006, 02:03:45 PM
Yes, it is true, I am having a birthday tomorrow. Wolf Bite will be turning 1001 years old, luckily the person that types for him is less then half that old.

Wolf Bite

Kilk declares this to be a blasphemous lie. Wolf Bite is exactly 2043 years of age. No more, no less.

Gen. Volkov

Kilk has no say, for he has been absent for 2000000458 seconds. :)

wolf bite

Wolf years are something like dog years, but longer.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles