You go away for 6 months...

Started by TheSpaceman, June 15, 2009, 04:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 29, 2009, 03:20:00 PM
Quoteyes, you got through first, and regardless of the 10% thing, sevs still manages alot more damage than you.

Coordination kinda broke down after we broke the emp. Oblit didn't run turns for the last 3 days, as far as I could tell. As far as I can tell, for the initial breaks from either us or Sevs, the 10% still applied. Sevah did go on to break for more, and I congratulate him, but I don't see where I need to apologize, because as far as I can tell, I was correct and it would have been more useful to hurt his troops. We were never going to break through his leader defenses in the first place.

Heh i didn't use turn for the last week i dont think.
It was kinda anoying to see all my work just go up in flames especially cause it was two close comrades that did it.
The first time which was by bob/zeplin i just kept on going but after the second time by snare and shadow i just gave up.
Anyways congratz on breaking the emp everyone im going solo this round so ill see you round.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Snare and Shadow? I never went after you guys did I?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

No, Shadow never went after us Oblit. Shadow helped us a great deal in fact. The second time was Snare and Zep. At one point I did send all our clans stoats to Shadow, but that was because I had a cruddy ratio and he had a good one. At the time, I was being online suicided and murdered by Snare and Zep. So I sent off all my troops and proceeded to beat up on Snare until he was no longer a factor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Oops sorry shadow i wrote the wrong name  :-\
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

lol no worries, I thought probably you just didn't know who I was that set and guessed it was me when I came after you. Which isn't entirely unreasonable :P But no, I helped you guys that round.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..