How To Survive The Fortnight

Started by Misha, January 16, 2003, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Basing yourself on one unit is dangerous. I had 3 million stoats, and in the end, I was defeated with rats. Always diversify. A specialization is not bad, as long as you also don't ignore other troop types (or leaders).

Holby

I think I had about 20 million knights in Swiftgaming... gee, that was fun :D
5 kills inside a month. And almost six before someone took my kill with three acres to go <_<
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Well, Technically landfat is you networth being based on your land and having little troops to defend.
Markets are good, and so are Barracks. A good strategy for troops is this, Orcrist sent it to me

Rats:8%
Weasels:12%
Stoats:55%
Skiffs:25%
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Landfat is when your networth is lower than your land ^_^ I am most definately not. Beatles, balance out your troops and build a little more of one thing is what I meant.

Holby

You mean 1 mil networth= 1k land, yes?
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

well I'm not sure about that, I have 2000 more acres then networth and i'm not landfat. At least, the defenition i gae was what orcrist told me
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Yes, well, it was mentioned on these forums as being the way to go- or something like that.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Being land fat would be nice...^_^;;;

~>John<~

sorry Misha, but i'm going to attack you :)
Your sorta land fat.

Anyway, If i attack anyone else they will start a bally long bloody war

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

I had 10 mil Dragons, and 4M of other units in SG. And 6 leaders.  :lol:  

Holby

I will not deleted this

Misha

Well, I think I'm land fat then. Here are some of my stats:

Rats - 1,573,385
Weasels - 205,671
Stoats - 194,970
Skiffs - 143,424
Leaders - 95,905

Workers - 232,071
Land Acres - 20,815
Networth - $15,014,802

Rank #52

I'm worried about my workers. Lately I've been losing lots of money and food per turn, so I demolished some Tents and now I'm barely getting even on food and losing hundreds of workers a turn. Do I have too many to begin with?

Here are my buildings:

Markets - 6,376
Tents - 2,500
Camps - 230
Barracks - 4,736
Huts - 800
Foragers - 1,422
Guard Towers - 4,751

Any construction tips?
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

~>John<~

no misha is the reporter person

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

I have less guard towers now! O_O well, not really. You shouldn't post your stats because people will attack you ^^;;; Build more camps. Then you'll have more money.

Let me just say this: When I had as much land as you I was rank 10. ^^;;;

~>John<~

more markets and foragers, and you have to build camps/tents for workers to stay there, + u have to have a 8%-15% tax rate for rapid growth

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome