Losing my workers

Started by Silent_Paw, September 01, 2005, 01:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent_Paw

I noticed that my workers have greatly decreased in number. Why is this, and how can I fix the problem?

wolf bite

Of all the things to watch, workers are the last ones to care about. They live mostly in Tents, some on vacant land, and a few on built land with other then tents on it. They shop at your markets which you make money based on the tax rate (don?t use over 11% tax rate unless you know what you are doing). So as you make land, lose land, and build on land, they like living in your kingdom more or less. What I am saying is that they will always be coming and going as you take turns. Don?t worry.

And welcome to RWL!!! There is a lot of info in the stratagy forum, and a few people that take on students if you are interested.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Silent_Paw

Scarwake

*stares* We reallllly need to fix the smilies and stuff here...cuz the things that you click that adds the words "Smiley, sad" and etc..really confuse the heck out of me...and if it does me, I'm s ure it does others as well.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

WhiteFox

Dang, I thought I was so special when I got alot of workers because of new taxes.  :-) Oh, well.