Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 08, 2009, 04:44:05 PM
Okay for some reason no matter how much I shrink it it still turns out  huge but yet still distorts the image but hear is a colored Night Wolf
http://i41.tinypic.com/2nh0tbb.jpg
ahh its blue!
Pies.

Krowdon

Its good. But blue. are you supposed to be blue?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

It was a bluish silver but shurnk down like that the silver is completly gone...I think Ill redo it when get some water colored pencils and do it more silver with blue highlights this time...But mind you no matter what I do my colored pics look really bad, coloring is just no my thing

Briar

have you tried using a computer program that does color and such? i don't know much about that sort of thing but Peace or someone else might
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

the only thing like that Ive done is Paint LOL

Briar

you should try something else...I've seen some cool programs out there.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

i Like Coloured pencils for when I colour. Which isnt very often.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Dont worry Krowdon I rarely color as well....Im sur you can see why :D

Briar

I love to color far more than I love to draw.

Krowdon

Colouring is a lot of fun. Sometimes I get the kids menu at restaurant just to use the crayons. I play hangman on them mostly.

Night Wolf

Do you draw Briar?

Briar

a little...i'm pretty good at faces...but I would much rather color

Daryn

use gimp
photo editing thingy
i use photoshop but it costs a lot
Pies.

Krowdon

I want Photoshop.

Gorak

gimp gets the job done
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.