Botfarm trick

Started by Sevz, April 08, 2012, 07:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

He never said anything about NOT ATTACKING, he said it pointless to beat the living hell outta them

Sevz

He also said it's a waste of my turns not thinking that I'd rather scrape bots than hit the last few players who're already struggling and uninspired.

All I'm saying is that people should use murder on the bots while they attack them for land. It's easy to do and in return I offer to scrape free land each day for different players each time   :wink: They won't be able to break anyone unless you don't have a few troops
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

Couldn't care less if you attack them. Shadow just didn't want you to misinform people. Go crazy on those bots, it gives me a vacation for once.

Sevz

Good idea, not gonna let you get away with trashing me tough guy. You get under my skin on purpose. Retal time
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.