Leader Strat

Started by The Obliterator, December 23, 2007, 03:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

In the next round would someone be able too teach me a leader strat because in only know indy at the moment.

Also would someone be able to tell me how so much land seems to be ciculating in the turbo but way less in the reg also regs been going for longer and the most iv ever been able to get is 90k land but i just clocked over 212k land on turbo. ???
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Ruddertail

I should be able to. Though Volkov or Snare could do at least as good a job as I could, probably better. I'm sure more than I few others could, as well.

As for land - I'd guess it's due to higher turn rates on Turbo.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

lonewolf1817

im more then willing to teach u my strat's
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Immortal

you lose more health in reg than turbo for attacking.
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Shadow

Quote from: The Obliterator on December 23, 2007, 03:44:22 AM
In the next round would someone be able too teach me a leader strat because in only know indy at the moment.

Also would someone be able to tell me how so much land seems to be ciculating in the turbo but way less in the reg also regs been going for longer and the most iv ever been able to get is 90k land but i just clocked over 212k land on turbo. ???

it takes 2hp to attack on turbo, but 8? to attack on reg. that means you have far less turns used to attack on turbo, and can take a lot more before you have to heal.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruddertail

It takes 8 health to attack on reg, 4 on turbo. However, you heal 1 health per turn, and spend 2 turns per attack. Therefore, net loss of 6 health on reg, 2 on turbo.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward