Aid

Started by The Obliterator, March 14, 2008, 06:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

How come i cant send aid to my clan members if iv already sent 5 lots to an unclanned person.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

pippin the mighty

Because you are only allowed to send a certain amount of aid.

The Obliterator

Yeah i know that but why can you send unlimited aid to someone in your clan but only if you can send aid to someone not in your clan.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on March 15, 2008, 04:29:16 AM
Yeah i know that but why can you send unlimited aid to someone in your clan but only if you can send aid to someone not in your clan.
That's a problem I've had this round. It doesn't make sense ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

It's hard to explain I surpose.

Your clan is basicly what it says, your clan. And you would by all means send them aid, as much as you want to them.

Another warlord isn't in your clan, and therefore you can only send like 5 or 4 aids.

Peace Alliance

You have a certain amount of aid points, and when you send to non-clanned, you use those points up. When you're at 0 points, you can no longer send any aid, even to clan members.

This /is/ a bug, and I've been meaning to have it fixed.

Heh, funny, I complained to retto about this bug like 4 years ago and he shrugged it off saying "it's a small bug nobody'll ever notice".

Well i showed him! took 4 years, but people noticed!

Yellow Eyes

And so you're going to fix it? lol

Peace Alliance

Maybe, i don't rly know how though.

Yellow Eyes

simple, when its going through the checks of why the aid shouldnt go threw,just add to the when turncount or whatever it is is 0, and the enemyaid ally is the same, to continue on with it,and if not, to end it.